cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

HiIn my lab I tested PAT like this:pc connects to R1's ethernet0 interface and R1's serial 0 connects to R2's serial 2 interface.The IPs are as follows:pc -> 10.10.10.2R1 e0 --> 10.10.10.1R1 s0 --> 20.20.20.1R2 s2 --> 20.20.20.1R2 e0 --> 30.30.30.1Wh...

omal by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Everybody,I am testing this setup in a LAB environment. I have 2 ISPs BSNL & AIRTEL connected to Gateway Router 1 and Gateway Router 2 respectively. I also have 2 Core routers. I am running OSPF in Gateway Router 1, Gateway Router 2, Core Router-1...

Resolved! Shaping question

All,We just brought up a 20mb circuit on Friday at a branch. We have a 20mb circuit at the corporate office. The question that I posed last week was if I was controlling the traffic the best way possible on that link by police inbound and shaping out...

Hi,We are using the router 7206 VXR NPGE2 with the versionbootstrap version 12.4 (12.2r)T,release software FC1System image file "bootflash:c7200p-k91p-mz.122-31.SB10.binwhich is doesnt support NAT so we need the latest support version for the routerc...

Well I searched cisco.com for documentation on debug ip ospf spf; and all it will tell me about is debug ip ospf statistics!!I'm still trying to figure out what that "Type 0" referred to in the debug output I shared with Giuseppe in my "More OSPF adv...

Dears,I have 1841 router connecting my LAN to the Internet, I want to monitor the traffic coming from inside my LAN in which - using my PRTG - I see a lot of traffic going out and I want to know where's this traffic originated, i.e. what the source P...

Hi All,I'm fairly new to the wonderful world of QoS and have a few basic questions to ask.1/ For physical interfaces that are greater than the actual WAN speed, do we always need to set a parent shaper to shape/police the interface for QoS to recogni...

asaykao73 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is there any way to match same criteria and achieve a "AND" functionality in route-map?like thisroute-map xxx permit 10match ip address prefix-list EQmatch ip address prefix-list BQwhen i do this it will go to same line like "match ip address prefix-...

Hi allI've an internet router who perform static NAT of UDP ports 500 and 4500 to the ASA behind for VPN termination pruposes.I Need to terminate a new VPN in the internet router and i'm asking if there are some way to avoid this NAT only for certain...

msantiveri by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi thereThis is Samiullah ChannaI have a problem with understanding the Frame Relay Terms e.g:- (CIR, AR, Burst Rate, MBR, Burst Mode).COuld you please guide me that how do these terms work?I am simply confused with these terms>RegardsSamiullah

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card