cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi All, I have two routers mulithomed to one ISP so we have 2 CE's(r1 and r2) with ebgp peerings with 2 x ISP PE routers.Our own two routers r1 and r2 have an ibgp peering.My question is as follows. Recently we had issues on the primary due to insuff...

fhoban by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi guys,i dont know if this is possible to advertise just a number of /32 on my provider. we will do some testing on our link and they want me to advertise only 3 ip address's. tnx jeff

24w3d: gateway address is one of our addresses.24w3d: ICMP: bogus redirect from 10.105.28.26 - for 10.105.28.2 use gw 10.105.28.25i received an error message like above, when i turned on debug ip icmp and tried to ping 10.105.28.2 which i confi...

Hi,We are using cisco 3845 Router and have two redundant links. Interface Serial 2/0 has the first priority to send data . I have blocked “Host A” on Serial 2/0 , But other one interface (Serial 2/1) is opened for the particular host. But the ...

can I use my router as tacacs server? If yes, how to configure? If no, what other local authentication on the router I can use for multiple users with different level of permission? thanks!

I'm sure this is a FAQ, but I've been unable to find anything posted.I have two routers (r1 & r2) in a private AS. My ISP provides two routers (pe1 & pe2) in his public AS. R1 has a link (10gb pp ethernet) to pe1, and similarly r2 a link to pe2. I...

csthomas by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a 2800 and on the interface to the provider, there are increasing amounts of unknown protocol drops and I am hearing that the router is down and people are getting dropped.

Hi,I want to activate the backup route only when the normal route is not reachable. (using the priority doesn't work in my case because some traffic mount the bri even if it have lower priority)I played with the track command but I can just deactivat...

jrlaroche by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Everybody,I request you to provide me the clarity on Routers configured HSRP and Branch offices route packets to these Routers to access Internet. I have attached a diagram for your reference.The question is, even though i have configured standby ...

I'm working on a MAN project. The client has 3560s at the remote location and 6500s at the Hubs. The Fiber runs in a ring from each individual location back to one of the hub sites. So, the 3560 may have an LX GBIC in one port and a ZX GBIC in the...

fcollett by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card