cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

I have two routers, each connected to a separate ISP. Each of those routers both connect to a separate 2950 switch and then the two switches are connected, along with some other devices off of those switches. These two routers have another interface ...

sross35 by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have two Serial T1 WAN interfaces on a Cisco 2610 Router that go out to two seperate WAN sites. The serial0/0 connection went down twice last night, all within an hour of each other. My network monitor indicated that there was high packet loss on t...

csanchez by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have deleted several FR DLCI's from my router, however when I run the "sh int" command, they appear as "Serial0/5.100 is deleted, line protocol is down"Is there anyway to completely remove them so that they don't appear when I run the "sh int" comm...

We have about 200 remote sites all with 2610's and 384K - 512K FR connections. We're trying implement effective egress filtering using ACL's and NBAR, and have run into a small snag - PASV ftp.We "need" PASV mode ftp for a number of apps. Supportin...

ggatten by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have 2 T1 circuits going to the same ISP. I would like traffic to be load balanced over both. I have a bgp session with this ISP with the next hop being a loopback beyond the far end interfaces of my circuits. Would ip load-sharing per-packet on bo...

Tier 3 multi-homed AS connected to 2 different ISPs.One 7206VXR will be hot, another in standby (hot connects to both ISPs simultaneously, as does standby; both via DS3)with load sharing between the 2 ISPs off the hot router only. LAN routes are 100%...

rgoddard by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Cisco7206 with three PA-MC-8TE1+,and remote site is Cisco3745 with VWIC-2MFT-G703.After a few hours,some serial interface of different PA-MC-8TE1+ change down.Several interface is down and line protocal is also down.Several interface is up and line p...

wei.xiong by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I am working on BGP Implementation, it a new thing for me.I have 2 offices connected with fiber.In one office i have 5 isp's connected and other office 3 isp's connected.I want to centralized everything and want to use BGP.Can anyone tell me what ...

Hello,As IGP I have to use ISIS.The problem is:when on Router with ATM interface I use "encapsulation aal5nlpid" - the ISIS works, but IP doesn't work ;-((I can see right routing table with routes from isis and all isis neighbors in UP state but pin...

I currently have a network that uses eigrp. I purchased a cisco 3020 to terminate ipsec tunnels on the network, and clean up the config in my routers. To my surprise, it only support ospf and rip.I have not found a good document on how I should go ab...

sjackson by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

How can i configure one Cisco switch as NTP server and all other cisco IOS based devices sync with this server in my LAN.Cisco knowledgebase says config details about NTP clients only, not NTP server.Regardsmtaib

mtaib by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Our data center will move to new site and all subnet and server will not change their ip address. I plan to use mobile ip to provide seamless transition. And I have some question about that.1. Do I need install mobile ip client software on every serv...

henrybb by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Unanswered Topics
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card