cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

We have 6500 switch running IOS s72033-adventerprisek9_wan-mz.122-18.SXF3.binMany servers are connected to this switch. When i use wireshark to sniff traffic on ourwindows DFS server connected to this switch, i see traffic for entire VLAN on wireshar...

altaf007 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is there a way to stop DLSw from forwarding IPX traffic? I have TONS of printers that have IPX enabled, but they're all hitting the corporate office. I'm under the assumption that it's riding on dlsw, and I'd like to turn it off. In the meantime, I'm...

Hi every body! please consider the following scenarioipphone-------------f1)sw1(f2-----f2sw2 Sw1 is configured to trust cos from ip phone.f2 is layer- 3 interface with ip address 199.199.199.1sw2 f2 is layer- 3 interface ,...

sarahr202 by Level 5
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi every body!Let me quote from my Cisco pres book:"Drop adjacency: Used to switch packets that can not be forwarded normally. in effect, these packets are dropped without being forwarded. Packets can be dropped because of an encapsulation failure, a...

sarahr202 by Level 5
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am working a solution to provide redundancy to a network that is running OSPF via satellite (ethernet via DMVPN tunnel) connections in area 0. The terminals are geographicaly located to take advantage of a fiber connection that is in OSPF area 1. ...

My two head end routers for my DMVPN setup are 7206VXR's with VPN cards in both. How many tunnels should they be able to handle? Currently they're being used for our EZvpn setup and there are about 1200 tunnels terminating and they're at about 4% usa...

I have a Strange problem with a point to point T1.I have a 2610XM (Site A) With 3 WIC-1DSU-T1-V2 Cards in it, Two of thos T1s are point to point T1s to a 1721 on the other end. I am running PPP with MLPP across those T1s.The problem is that one of th...

Resolved! Remove voice card

Hi,By default our routers start up with their voice cards available.If there is no need for this module to be loaded is there a "no voice card xyz" command available to disable the card(s)?Thanks,

mariov652 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi every body! my book defines active vlan as vlan which is defined on switch and and has ports assigned to it.However ,same book shows the out put of " show vlan" vlan name status ports2 vlan 0002 active fa0/45 vlan 0005 activeThe v...

sarahr202 by Level 5
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes