cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

I would like to get your thoughts about this one...In addition to our corporate network which is currently routed via EIGRP, we also have about 50 remote sites ranging from 3 to a max of 10 people. These offices require both access to the Internet a...

I have 14 Branch location. I wants to connect all locations throught lease line with 64 or 128Kbps. Head off I have 3825 router with HWIC-4A/S or NM-4A/S module & Branch have 1841 with WIC-1T or WIC-2A/S.1. I wants to ask this setup will run???2. I ...

netview69 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Experts i am having a problem and i want to sort it out i have a CISCO 1720 series router and i want to connect that router to internet. can any body tell me by using which WAN technology or devices i can connect my this router to internet like...

this question is in reference to Metro Ethernet Network, which says that traffic comply to bandwidth profile SLA, the frame is marked with green/yello/red. my question is that is it the frame CoS value set inside the provider network that corresponds...

kthned by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys,Please help me with thia design, i don't know how to move forward with this.I need to assign ip addresses to the connections between the core devices and the edge devices. I want to have routed point to point links between the devices but i a...

mfawehin by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can anyone recommed a good book that explains BGP in depth?The only I can find is Sam Halabi's "Internet Routing Architectures, 2nd Edition," but this book was published in 2000. Thanks in advance. Mohamad

Hello,I have a strange problem with several BGP peerings on the same 12008 router, apparently caused by underlying L2 issues.We are connected by means of a port-channel to a switch not owned by our company.Please follow the output below:sho proc cpuC...

Hi All,My ip is 1.1.1.1 this ip is forwarded to my leased line link from SP. Now i want to confgiure this ip with port forwarding in order to point to my server(192.168.1.2) in DMZ. My topology isInternet--InternetSwitch--Pix515--DMZAny Clues for con...

Hello, I have 2 WAN routers with dual WAN links and 2 access switches on site.I have HSRP enabled on Vlan 1 and standby track command enabled as well. Can I know how did the HSRP priority value affect the spanning tree switching decision? For example...

chris.lau by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi gurus,what is the ios version that supports wccp for my gsr's? I have the ff:1. cisco 12406/PRP (MPC7457) processor (revision 0x00) with 3670016K bytes of memory.2. cisco 12416/PRP (MPC7457) processor (revision 0x00) with 3670016K bytes of memory....

Anyone can explain the below. I want to enable snmp traps and the router gave me the below error message.FrameSwitch(config)#snmp-server enable traps% Cannot enable both sham-link state-change interface traps.% New sham link interface trap not enable...

I have a couple of questions regarding this config of a router connected to a provider's MPLS network: neighbor 1.1.2.66 remote-as 65000 neighbor 1.1.2.66 version 4 neighbor 1.1.2.66 soft-reconfiguration inboundaccording to Cisco:"Whenever there is a...

Hello,Can some one post the link or good documentation where I can find information about how CDP works and what i can do with the help of it? How CDP learns the hostname of remote devices and all?thanks,Devang Patel

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card