cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,I have this configuration:router eigrp 1 autonomous-system 1 network 10.10.0.0 0.0.0.3 no auto-summary redistribute static route-map MAP1 redistribute bgp 65001 route-map MAP1 exit-address-family!ip prefix-list NETS seq 10 permit 10.0.0.0/24 le...

I am trying to do video video conferencing on my two location. I heard about multicast application and how it reduces bandwith. Please advice me on a very good multicast application supported by cisco routers and switches.

Hi Guys,I thought I'd pick your collective brains on an interesting little puzzle.I have a VRF running on a 6500 series switch. This currently has a static route pointing to a firewall (that will not participate in a dynamic routing protocol) to get ...

dsnixon by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Has anyone ever done an all zeros BERT test to a remote loopback on a 3845 with a NM1-T3, or other router/T3 combo? I have a customer with a T3 that runs clean with no traffic flow, but then starts logging tons of controller errors (path-code violat...

Hi ,There is a Channelised E1 output which is from mux . as my controller port is faulty can i connect this outout of e1 ( RJ45) to 2mb modem ( RAD ASM)(using WIC in router) and get the link through ?Actually i tried it and failed .. is there any sug...

I have two routers 7206 & 1841 connected point-to-point. But my ISIS is not converging. below are my configsR7206!interface GigabitEthernet0/2 ip address 192.5.1.1 255.255.255.0 ip router isis duplex full speed auto media-type rj45 no negotiation au...

Hi,We have two PRI and 4 BRI lines installed in our Cisco 7206. But we are using only 45 channels live in our PRI lines. Now when i tried to increase the time-slot from 15 channels to 30 channels for 1 PRI line, its giving error message. I like to kn...

hellowhat this command does in Multicast"ip pim spt-threshold ?2)what is the order so slecet a DR in multicast network?thanks

alsayed by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI have 2 routers 7206 & 1841 connected point-to-point and wanna prove if pap and chap is working. when I configure pap on either router my serial goes down, below are my configs for both routers.R1! interface Serial0/1/0 bandwidth 2000000 i...

Hi.I have two Internet routers on the same AS. Each router has one eBGP peer to an ISP. The ISP's are differnet AS. One is a Primary, the other a Secondary. My two Internet routers talk to each using iBGP and OSPF. I use pre-pend AS inbound on the Se...

r.geranio by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I read from the book that ASBR is used to join different routing domain. However, i notice that there is a router in my company used only ospf but receive LSA Type 1, 2, 3,4 and 5 (External) in the database.However this router is consider ASBR when i...

hi experts,we got a ipsec vpn bet our sites that is working for 2 years now without issue. Now we enabled the phone proxy features of the ASA and have it working without problem. However, after adding the phone proxy, we cannot reach the inside netwo...

redrobish by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

please I want to put a WEB server online so it can be accessed on the internet. I have assigned a global IP address to the server, my question is what other config do I need to do. Do I need NAT on the router or PC.

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card