cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hi,Can I configure Wireshark to capture ip header only, not the whole packet. Also, can I sample the capture in such way that only 1 out 10 packets will be captured. We are trying to use Wireshark to do the same job as netflow. Thanks,

yuhuiyao by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi every body!I have few questions about the command " showport voice vlan "Let say we have a network with vlan 2 being native vlan.If i use the command:switch(config-if) switchport voice vlan 3Should i have to use the command" switchport trunk nativ...

sarahr202 by Level 5
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey everyone,I have a c881 with two ISP's in a DMVPN everything is working fine the only problem is when I pull the fist ISP (fast 4) The tunnel stays up but connection to the outside world (www) is gone because there is no natting taking place. Can ...

Hi All, We were trying to configure Modular QOS on an ATM sub-interface in output direction on a Cisco 3845 router and we get an error message stating CBWFQ not supported on sub-interfaces.The sample config as below policy-map x class w priority pe...

Hi every body!My book says"The voice packets must be carried over a unique voice vlan known as the voice vlan id or vvid or over the regular data vlan known as native vlan or the port vlan id,pvid. the qos information from the voice packets also mus...

sarahr202 by Level 5
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi every body!My book describe cisco ip phone as a switch with three ports. One port is for PC connection, one port to connect to upstream switch, the last port that internally connect to voip data stream.My question is if I use the show mac on upst...

sarahr202 by Level 5
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am having a problem while redistribution of BGP into EIGRP & the other way round. The problem is when i redistribute bgp into eigrp i get only the 1.1.1.0/24 network from R1 the rest of the networks from bgp don't appear in the routing table. The E...

I have a 2811 router that I am trying to run a test on for a project. I have been given a NM-HDV2-2T1/E1. Can I set up frame relay on this and if so how would I do it? Here is a sample of the commands I would like to use... On physical interface mtu ...

dhopper82 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm just learning GRE tunneling right now. I'm a little confused about how a GRE tunnel is supposed to work to get a packet to the destination. Does IP encapsulate a GRE tunnel with the IP address of the destination? If so, how does this work. It...

We are planning to implement MPLS connectivity between our 3 offices and data center. Data center will have a access port of bandwidth 34 Mbps and other 2 offices with 10 Mbps and one office with 2 Mbps bandwidth.From each office the MPLS is connecte...

tecnetpro by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi every body! I have few questions:The context is a switch is connected to cisco ip phone. My book says" If an 802.1q trunk is needed, a special-case trunk automatically is negotiated by dtp and cdp"1) Can cdp be used to negotiate the trunking?2) I ...

sarahr202 by Level 5
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes