cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,We have starting a new network setup for our site can any one suggest me how i can deploy the following points on my network1. I am planning to deploy the STP between access and distribution2. Running HSRP between two 6500 switch like for some VL...

Resolved! SHDSL Feature

Hi Everybody,I want to connect my office to my another office which is 5 Kms away. I donot want to use Leased Line / Internet or Optical Fiber cable due to cost concerns.I can lay a dead pair copper cable between offices. What is the best Cisco Devi...

Resolved! HSRP with Vlan

hiiHere i am attached my Network Diagram.in this diagram i have shown that we are having Two valn and we are reqired HSRP so how it's possible and how it configure??

Is it possible to generate CSR using SH1 instead of md5 on Cisco 1841 for webssl, because the provider that I try to use doesn't accept md5. Also tried to import there private key and got an error "Error: invalid PEM boundary" any help would be appre...

stevensh by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have 2 switches connected via Stack Cables. The first switch is running c3750-ipbasek9-mz.122-35.SE5.bin. The second is not running an IOS other than the bootloader. Can I automatically upgrade the second switch from the first?

Hello, when I run a command to check the bgp routing table I see couple of routes coming in via with the attribute as origin E.Could you please tell me why do we have E as origin when EGP is not used as a routing protocol any where ... Instead its...

athambi by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Folks,I'm trying to configure IOS-based split DNS to support users at a remote office.The basic objective is to have all Internet DNS queries be forwarded to the local ISP DNS server(s), but DNS queries for the company domain name be forwarded to ...

rrich by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is is possible to setup two incoming fiber links from a 6509 to a 3750. The goal is to setup a redundant fiber link should 1 gbic go bad (example). Is what I am describing GB ether channeling? Seems like this would create a spanning tree loop and yet...

I am trying to connect a smart serial interface on the router to RS232 modem. Serial interface goes up, but line protocol is down. When doing sh controllers serial 0/0/0 I get DCE V.24 (RS-232), clock stopped message. What does it mean? Have I got a ...

Hi Experts,I m doing policy-based static NAT with the following scenario.R6----| |---R4----------Serial---------R5 | -------- FR ----------- R1----|R1,R4,R6 are on common Ethernet of subnet - 10.0.0.0/24 . R4 to R5 on serial link subne...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card