cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

I need 4 SDSL ports on the 2800 router. Is i have to buy 4 WIC-1SHDSL-V3 cards for that?Secondly Can you please provide me the template configuration to configure the router for SDSL link?What information i need to get from the ISP to setup this link...

Hi Gurus,I want to implement a bandwidth tailoring mechanism on my 6500 and rate limit input and output doesnt work. so i use traffic shape for the output and policy map for input. but when i do service-policy input on the interface i have this error...

Hi,I have a setup whereby vendor has provided WAN using wimax technology using Alvarion ODU/IDU and terminating using Vlans on both central and remote office. Problem is when i do "show cdp neighbors" i'm able to see several other company routers als...

njorosam by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have read cisco's doc on what macro's do and am still unclear..I found this configuration in a switch that we are taking overI dont see the word macro in the config in any other place but this interfaceinterface GigabitEthernet0/17 switchport trunk...

I have HWIC-3G installed as a backup in a branch , when i use it , i charge for the amount of data in bytes that i used through the 3g , is there any mean to calculate the data used through it , & when it reaches certain level (100MByte for example),...

I've enabled RIP on a vlan segment. I am receiving RIP updates from 3 routers on the segment as verified with "debug ip rip" but the updates from 1 of the routers never make it into the RIP database. Updates from the other 2 routers do make it into...

amvita by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have an 871 that during power up gives me the error "compressed image checksum is incorrect 0x2ED0C67A Expected a checksum of 0x2E90C67A" then hangs, is there a way to boot this to rommon so that I can load another IOS

rluyster by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a Cisco 2801 Router. It will be used as a backup Router. We have to add 4 WIC-1B-U-V2 cards. I dont need any other cards. How can we achieve this

Hi,I have a cisco 2600.I'm using rbp for outgoing X.25 connections.I use a application in cluster, only 1 connection each time.The problem is: Server 1 connected, i take off the network cable from the macchine then the another side send me a packet f...

Hi,I have a router with one interface active with primary 192.168.1.1/24 and secondary 192.168.2.1/24 IP address.With the follwing routesRoute 10.10.0.0/16 via 192.168.1.254 AD 1Route 10.10.0.0/16 via 192.168.2.254 AD 10Will the second route become a...

I have two remote offices that connect back to me through two P2P T1 lines (for a total of 3Mb). Currently the load balancing is done through ip load-sharing per-packet but we are looking into video conferencing so I can't use that anymore.I want to...

qbakies11 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card