Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! eigrp command

HiI have some questions about below commandR1router eigrp 100eigrp stub- By default, it will send out "summary" and "connected" routesR2router eigrp 100eigrp stub connected- does it send "connected" only, not "summary" route?R3router eigrp 100eigrp s...

Resolved! route

helloiam having router with serial interface configured with public ip, and i have LAN with host configured with private ip address, so i want this host to be accessable form the internet, ihave configured static route in the routerIp nat inside sour...

alaeldien by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I am trying to build a lab with two cisco 2821 routers that each one has HWIC-1ADSL card.Is there a way to connect this routers point to point?If so, what cable do i need? IOS? Configuration?

Resolved! Query on VAM2+

Hi TeamIn the output of "show crypto engine accelerator statistic" command, what is the significance of "ppq full errors" and "replay errors" and how can we reduce them?RegardsVaibhav

vaibhav-g by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! IGMP question

Hi,Base on what rule to elect the designate querier in ICMP v2 network?e.g.R1physical interface: 10.10.1.1loopback address: 192.168.2.2router id: 172.16.3.3R2physical interface: 10.10.1.4loopback address: 192.168.2.5router id: 172.16.3.6rdgs

Resolved! OSPF - general

in ospf1.how to find advertised routes to a particular neighbor2.how to find received routes froma neighbour3.how to find which neghbors are sending default routes - how the preferred one selected?

We are building out a new datacenter and have 1 x physical connection with a /30 for each pair of ASR routers, one for the incoming traffic pair and one for the outgoing pair. The ISP will not provide a second line from the same subnet, nor will it ...

jb6846 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, It looks easy by sound of it, but I have really no clue why it's happeningThis is what I have done to upgrade the ios image.2851-Router#delete flash:c2800nm-advipservicesk9-mz.124-9.T7.binDelete filename [c2800nm-advipservicesk9-mz.124-9.T7.bin]?...

Dear ALL: I have a EBGP problem about MPLS CE router. My tracking system report CE router BGP is reestablished in one minute. When I check CE router logging, I can't find anything about BGP establish information. For example: Neighbor UP/DOWN. ...

vassiliev by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've been trying to set up a cisco 1812. I've used the SDM Express programm to set things up at first, but haven't been able to get internet access. I can't determine what I missed, so any help would be much appreciated.I have attached the config fil...

Okay,How do I get the subnet ID if I have an address and mask only?I always use a calculator (Advanced IP Address Calculator is good), but I've been trying to figure this out.172.20.13.27 255.255.255.240I *know* what the subnet id is (the beginning o...

Hi Experts,I have a trouble with an ISDN conenction at one of our sites in US.We have a Verizon provided ISDN and the switch type is 5ESS.Verizon doesnt see our SPIDs and we have programmed the SPIDs correctly as they mentioned.Please see below the o...

Hi All, When I look under "show ip interface Gig" command, I see a line mentioned as "Address determined by setup command",what is that mean .Any help would be appreciatedRegardsAnantha Subramanian Natarajan

anasubra_2 by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes