cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

I am trying to setup a lab for the CCNP2 ISCW. I am trying to run the c2800nm-advipservicesk9-mz.124-10.bin IOS and need to know what model 2600XM router I need to run this software. I also need to know what is the minimum Flash and Ram I need to ma...

According to cisco documents, when you enable CEF, you should no longer see entries in show ip cache.. However I seem to still find entries in my ip cache table even after enabling CEF on all of my interfaces, followed by a clear ip cache. The weird ...

yurixewx7 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello folks - I have a Cisco 2821 router. Below is the sh version output. This router has a channelized T1/E1 WIC (2 ports). I want to configure a serial (T1) interface on this router but don't have the option to do it. Not sure what am I missing her...

I have a 2801 router with ios c2801-ipvoice-mz.124-17b.bin with 1 vwic 1MFT-T1. It appears to be in a loop. I have tried doing a break sequence to access romon, but no luck. I have pasted the router's output.Technical Support: http://www.cisco.com/t...

Each time we remove a static route from (2) redundant 6509 switches which is redistributed into ISIS via a route-map, I still see the route advertised on VoIP Switches (7613) routers. I do not want to clear ISIS database because it will trigger alarm...

Hi All,I'm trying to influence our routing so that traffic that is coming into our network via a certain AS number will hopefully avoid that AS number and take a different path. I'm thinking of doing this using AS prepends to the specific AS number,...

Hi,I have a router with a lot of static clns routes, NET address for all these routes is only different in the system ID value, is it possible to redistribute only one summarized static clns route in router isis process?Thanks

So a buddy of mine and I are disputing the actual layer OSPF runs at. He states OSPF is purely layer 3. I say OSPF is layer 4. Since IP is required for OSPF to work, the OSPF is encapsulated in IP. To me, if you encapsulate anything in a L3 proto...

Hi,I have a problem with PBR.I have two ADSLs in the same router and I what to divide traffic.To the ISP1 I will send the traffic to the internet and to the ISP2 I will send the vpn traffic (remote vpn).The remote vpn gateway is the ASA that I have c...

rcapao by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All,I want to know that how to determine actual bandwidth of a serial interface which the provider is giving to us. By default serial interface have 1544 kbps bandwith and its shows interface counters ( tx load , rx load ) according to that time...

rmujeeb81 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,"share key" auth and "open auth", which one is stronger? open auth is for public accessshare key for small group accessBoth of them are not secure but which one is bad?rdgsrdgs

can any one explain Pls, ( line by line if possible ), I figured out that is the only way I can learn @ work. well @ least it will make a sense when I am looking @ the config.. Thanks a Lot!aaa group server radius Radius server x.x.x.x auth-port xxx...

Hello My enterprise network (AS) connect two sites (cities)and we want to implement two connections with differents ISP, one for each site and advertise one network class C to the ISP for each side. we are goint to received from the ISPs default...