cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

hIi HAVE SERVER TO CONNECTED TO BLADE SWITCH, NOW I AM VERY FREQUENTLY GETTING REQUEST TIME OUT FROM THIS SERVER.I HAVE CHECKED LOGS IN THE SWITCH, I COULDNT ABLE TO FINE ANY LOGS TO THAT PARTICULAR PORT/VLAN WHERE THIS SERVER IS CONNECTEDcOULD YOU P...

Within one minute this morning, our 3745 logged four %LINK-3-UPDOWN "changed state to up" messages on a Fast Ethernet interface, with no down messages in between them.It's a busy interface that has otherwise been stable. IOS 12.4(15)T7 Anyone seen ...

HiDoes anyone know what is wrong with these commands:neighbor 11.0.0.1 advertise-map OUT-BGP-ISP_B-RMAP exist-map DEFAULT-ROUTE-ISP_Aneighbor 11.0.0.1 advertise-map OUT-ISP_B-BGP-FAILOVER-RMAP not-exist-map DEFAULT-ROUTE-ISP_AI'm just trying to send ...

tomek0001 by Level 4
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi ALL:I have 6509 with 2 sup 720 (same model).for reduncendy i am usinf SSO but due to the image diiference in the SUP the opeartional mode is RPR.I need to know how i could upgrade the image in the standy SUP to the SUP work in SSO.----------------...

vishwancc by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

May i anseek urgent help from anyone with idea as to what the problem might be with the following configuration on a P-2-P serial link going up and down?. ROUTER-Ainterface Serial1/2 ip address 10.1.1.1 255.0.0.0 encapsulation frame-relayendROUTER-Bi...

newnetman by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all.I 've 2 sites coneccted with a Frame relay link. On each site I 've c2610 routers running ip eigrp routing protocol. On the HQ site I also have an ASA5500 that acts as endpoint of ipsec vpn to other branchs including the one I'm talking. In th...

Here is the scenario:Cisco Router is behind a Cable modem. This same cisco router has another ethernet connection to another Cisco router. I want the default route to go out the cable modem. But in the event the connection on the far side of the...

sperez by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have 2 1721 routers which I have configured for glbp, i have configured loadbalancing as round-robin, however im not sure its going to work.My upstream layer 3 switch is doing the routing to the routers and as such, the switch is going to be the on...

systems by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a 3825 that is supposed to be in ROMMON mode (according to Cisco documentation), but, I'm not getting the rommon1> symbol, just random characters after hitting the Enter key. The 'SYS' led on the front panel is flashing green.

Guys,My ISP peer says they're sending me 77k routes, but I'm only seeing ~1400 routes when doing a 'sho ip bgp sum'. I have a prefix-list and a route-map applied inbound. The prefix list is:ip as-path access-list 1 permit ^$and the route-list is as f...

Resolved! EIGRP stub

I read that the EIGRP stub router should have a default route to the core router. Do I need to configure it manually? or is it created after I issue an "eigrp stub" command under "router eigrp..." ?

ccnpninja by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card