Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! GRE over MPLS

Hi, My company has 2 locations and we have an MPLS connectivity between them. We are running a static route to the service provider's PE and MPLS starts from there. Now the issue we face is that if there is any backbone issues in provider's network, ...

aneesh.ts by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

folks I was wondering if I could glean some information from your very inteligent minds?The 2821 router looks like a good fit for our MPLS connections at our sites. However on the home page for this router on Cisco's website it states the router can ...

d.hodgson by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi, i have 5550 ASA with ios version 7.1(2), i have downloaded newer version "asa804-k8" when i copy my image to ASA flash the following error occured "%Error reading tftp://192.168.1.2/asa804-k8 (File not found" what might be the problem

Hello,I try to flash a new image on a Cisco 1841 via TFTP:#copy tftp: flash: Address or name of remote host []? 192.168.4.2Source filename []? c1841-spservicesk9-mz.124-11.XJ.binDestination filename [c1841-spservicesk9-mz.124-11.XJ.bin]? Accessing tf...

guys i m bit confuse about FR.......why we use sub-interfaces in FR (the reason is if i have to connect to multiple points) now i have seen a diagram in which is hub and spoke .......now everyone is using physical and in the cloud FR is seprating it ...

Hi,Please refer to the following configuration. I want to know why the subnet 12.23.0.0/18 is not advertised out.router bgp aaaaano synchronizationno bgp log-neighbor-changesnetwork 12.23.0.0 mask 255.255.192.0network 12.35.0.0 mask 255.255.192.0netw...

Hi there,We are trying to upgrade the IOS on the switch 6507 , which has supervisor engine SUP720. We have connected the switch to another switch 3750 but the link status shows amber..Any idea what would have gone wrong?

Resolved! ISDN Link testing

Hi,we are maintaining 150 site for one of the US client, For all the sites we are having MPLS link as primary & ISDN link as secondary, Now my client is requesting us to send Monthly report for working ISDN links.Is there any way to test the ISDN (B...

Resolved! MQC question

Hi,I have two configuration A and B. The config A is from ONT book and it should be correct setting. The config B is from me and it may not work. My questions are that:1. for config B, what happen if I config it?2. for config A, why "service-policy" ...

HelloI am looking at the Cisco 38xx series router with an HWIC 1GE card connection. However I would like to know if this card gives true 1Gig speed over the ethernet or whether the 1Gig throughput will be downgraded due to the card's bus speed?I have...

This got tossed on my lap and I am rushing to try and figure out how (or if even possible) to do this. I'm a far cry from adapt at this. Basically, we have two T1's that are connected to an 1841. They are setup on the serial interfaces using PPP e...

cjr by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

On 7200VXR If i run the command show ip traffic | i frag, I am getting lot of the packets unfragmented. 1974197253 fragmented, 3921287034 fragments, 3170675 couldn't fragmentCan some one help me out why it is occuring.regardsshivlu