cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

HiI'm very new and have my first Cisco router deployed in a SOHO setting with 4 pcs and an ADSL link over ATM for internet connectivity.I have the router running from reset to default but it is exposed. It returns a ping and I would like to stop that...

bobwallum by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have access to a privately owned fiber ring of a large corporation.We are providing a service to this corporation.Currently they have one single location connectiing to our MPLS cloud.We will be adding three new locations for them to access our se...

When accessing internet while bypassing the proxy it is very slow. I have check the ports on the switch and the internet facing firewall and there are no errors on them. In we connect via proxy it all works fine.Any suggestions on this.

hello. i've got a point to point OC-3 link between two cisco 7204s that i've implemented QoS over, but I need some verification that my configuration is doing what i intended it to.class-map match-all DMZ_in match anyclass-map match-all edge3000_out ...

Resolved! BGP AS numbers

I have a quick question here would there be a problem if I assign BGP AS number 65145 on a router that already has another AS number? The 65145 I just made up which is perfectly ok right? Sorry someone has always given me a ASN this it the first tim...

wgranada1 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have a 3845 and going through the configuration, I see that there is an IDS module.In the config, I see loopback interfaces but am unsure what they are used for....interface Loopback0 ip address 192.168.0.3 255.255.255.0!interface Loopback1 i...

pipsadmin by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I am upgrading my sup32 from Hyrbrid to native, and am following the guide:http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/hw/switches/ps708/products_tech_note09186a008015bfa6.shtml#conv_32When i issue the reload command after changing the config register val...

While using the BGP conditional advertisement feature, if I have 2 entries on the BGP table will the condition work only for the best path or secondary path can be matched as well. Network Next Hop Metric LocPrf Weight Path*> 0....

saimbt by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Memory for IOS

Hi,Someone know where I can check the minimun of memory (RAM and Flash) that I need for any IOS ?, 12.4(20)T by example.Thank you.

lveraza by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! OSPF conflict

I introduced a new ospf area number into our network, and it seemed to cause routing problems. Internally everything was reachable, but when I vpn'd in to our network I could not telnet into some or our routers, it also seemed to take down 2 of the s...