cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I have a small lab setup, below (see network diag) I have the settings of my 2 Cisco 2610 routers connected via serial and a switch and LAN where my laptop is (192.168.2.14). I was wondering how I can get "router 0" to be able to ping 10.10.10.1 ...

whiteford by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi folks,I'm redistributing both connected and RIP routes into my OSPF domain. I configured an OSPF default-metric of 21.However, in R4's routing table (R4 being an internal OSPF router) I see one External route with metric=21, and another one with m...

ccnpninja by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We just purchased a small company and we need to provide a vpn tunnel between the two of us. They currenty have a 6+ year old netscreen firewall for vpn/security. My thoughts were either place a cisco 1841 inside their firewall to create a tunnel wi...

HiCould someone tell me wath is the best method to do load balance in a couple of STM-1 links in a 7609 router?. we need to balance traffic as equal as possible. Can I balance with the source and destination host? Can I balance with source and destin...

p.diaz by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I am going to set up the below topology with Cisco ASA5505 and Linksys vpn router (RV042). In ASA5505 WAN interface I have assign ip address 38.99.183.106/24 that connected to the internet. I want to use rest of the ip address like 38.99.183.121, ...

almamun by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is there an acceptable amount of errors on a T-1? For example if you have a point-to-point Full T1 with a remote site and it accumulates 50 or 100 CRC and frame errors per day, but usually only in one direction is this ok? Is there such a thing as no...

Dear experts,can anybody why Nbar is not working ASAP#sh runBuilding configuration...Current configuration : 1344 bytes!version 12.4service timestamps debug datetime msecservice timestamps log datetime msecno service password-encryption!hostname ASAP...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card