cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Could someone explain to me the difference between L2 Trunking vs L3 Trunking? This is mentioned in a Cisco document "Catalyst 3560 Switch Software Configurtion Guide" under Configuring VLANs Trunks. I appreciate the help in advance, sK

skhirbash by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I use a cable modem connection with static IP of 24.xx.xxx.xxx /22. The default gateway for the same is 24.xx.xxx.1. I don't use any kind of routing with my ISP. I just have a default route in my routers pointing to the dfault gateway.I recently boug...

Hello all,I have a problem with one of my frame relay circuit.Im not seeing any errors on the physical link , Im getting gud response when i ping the LAN ip ranges on both the side.But my question here is when I ping the Serial Ip's of this Frame rel...

When using 2 static routes to the same destination over 2 different interface eg 1 - primary and 1 for backup. Both routes have a default metric. Meaning that there is Static Load balancing.Does Load balancing mean that traffic will be halved or dist...

cm by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Trying to setup Rip on a 2811 so that I can route redistribute with a HP switch; problem is that the HP and the Cisco will not form a peer relationship. (EIGRP works fine)When I debug ip rip, there are no events, packets, updates nothing, so I believ...

Hello,Could you let me know the power provided in watt of the products below? My customer is searching for right product. ThanksPWR-1700-WW1=CVPN3000-PWR=AIR-PWR-SPLY1PWR-RPS2300PWR-2821-51-AC-IP=PWR-3825-AC-IP=PWR-2801-AC=PWR-AS535XM-ACRPS=PWR-ME375...

neilshang by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Inteface Errors

I use Shaw as my ISP and a 2611XM as router. I have been getting slow speed on the internet. I found that when I hook my laptop directly to the modem, the speed is awesome. I called shaw and they said it has to do something with cisco routers. Here's...

HIWhe have ospf processes on ours routers router ospf 1 log-adjacency-changes area 0 authentication message-digest network X.X.X.X X.X.X.X area 0 network Y.Y.Y.Y Y.Y.Y.Y area 0 distribute-list 80 inaccess-list 80 permit Z.Z.Z.Z Z.Z.Z.Zaccess-list 80 ...

cnrs-dsi by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All,Can any one help me to know how the packet is passed in between one router to another via wan link i mean to ask whether one router use MAC address of another router's interface or is their any other situation.Please let me know.Regards,Nave...

Dear All,We have a Catalyst 2950 and it was working properly with the required configuration. But from today it has started abnormal behavior (Not performing the required switching process). Please find the capture from consol (capture timing 1hrs du...

Dear All,one of my customers wants me to set up a router to use multiple DSL connections for bandwidth aggregation and load balancing. I have found some articles suggesting that after IOS 12.4(15)T multiple PPPoE clients are supported, however, these...

All,I am getting below error message on my log console, not sure why this error msg is throwing by my one of the core switch."Jul 7 09:07:09.559 UTC: %OSPF-4-FLOOD_WAR: Process 100 re-originates LSA ID x..x.x.x type-2 adv-rtr x.x.x.x in area 0.0.0.0...

I have a WAN port with 3 IP address.Couple of questions:Is it possible to apply the ACL only on a IP address instead of the port?Is it possible to apply multiple ACL on a port or IP address?