cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

I have a 2811 with one VWIC2-2MFT-T1/E1, one port has a data MPLS circuit and the other has a Voice PRI. I am running c2800nm-advipservicesk9-mz.124-11.XW5.binMy PRI does not get slips but my MPLS does. How do I utilize the independant clocking for e...

joel by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I m facing an issue in my network. I ve two links bundled in a multilink between 7206 (on PA-MC) and 1841. OSPF and MPLS are running over the multilink. L3 MPLS VPN customer VRF is terminated on 1841 (acting as PE) and trying to access a remot...

Resolved! OSPF Commands

Hi,We have a mixed of old 2610 routers and new 3800 routers. I am not sure if these OSPF exponential backoff timers have global or local significance because I cannot configure exponential backoff on those older routers. Please advice. Thanks a lo...

kevin.hu by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Does anyone know how can I use more than one virtual server address? I mean something like a "secondary" option when configuring 2 IP addresses on typical interfaces.I know there is an optional parameter called "group", but it is used for an entir...

I have connected the router using the network cable provided to a PC (cable is in lowest numbered LAN port)I turned on PC and Router and the PC was set to obtain IP automatically - and it adjusted its usual IP of 172.x.x.x to 192.168.1.1 assigned by ...

lamypotts by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have applied Frame-Relay Class to an interface mentioning CIR & bc in the class, but traffic showing on that interface is more than the CIR,i have attached a txt file containing the configuration and the show commands, can any body tell me the reas...

Hello Experts,We have an Customer connected in HUB & SPOKE Method (around 700+ Locations). The IPSec is established between the HUB & Spoke Locations ie., All SPOKE Locations will establish IPSec Peer with the HUB.Few locations are running with CA -...