cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all,We ahve just ordered one MPLS circuit from our ISP. The ISP will provide the MPLS hand-off to our router i.e. edge router for MPLS cloud is going to be of ISP and from that router it is providing a serial connectivity to our router. At the hub...

Hi I have configured the DHCP in 1841 router I am facing problem like some time users are not getting IP address form DHCP server once the router rebooted that time all are getting IP address. I have checked the Scope and release time. Please any hel...

I have a Medical Clinic that has 9 Docs with wireless Tablet PCs and about 12 other hard-wired PC in the network.They current connect to the Internet through a Linksys BEFSX41 Router, using a 24 port Linksys switch behind it.It was suggested by their...

Hi there,I have recently got hold of an 803 Router for my CCNA, which I am connecting to my laptop with the Cisco Console cable, and a USB to RS232 adaptor.When I open up Hyperterminal I can see the Router booting, but it seems to get stuck towards t...

iangates1 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, we are deploying multicasting in my network over wan & LAN. now we are confused about multicast redundancy for same groups. We have a DR site which is replica of main site with same hardware & configuration. we have deployed sparse-dense mode...

jain.nitin by Level 3
  • 17 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear sir,We need to configure the ISDN BRI port - dial up configuration in our2821 routers.plz give me the some examples.Regardssrini

Hello All, May i once again ask anyone to please take me through how to configure my Router, so that i can have internet access through the router or to even remotely access my home lab while away?.I have the following in my lab, 3640s fully lo...

newnetman by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am a little confused. Seems by default most interfaces on a router are set for fast switching. What is the difference between cef and fast switching. What do the following commands do:ip route-cache cefip route-cacheWhy would you not want cef/fas...

boshardy1 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have 4 1410 bridges between 2 buildings (point to point). each set of bridges sits behind an 1841 router that is helping us with load balancing across both bridges and doing VPN tunnels. Anytime we do a file copy (30mb or higher) the CPU on the ...

boshardy1 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! serial#

How do I determine the serial# for a PA-4T adapter and once I located the sn, how do I go about determining the device's authenticity? Does Cisco keep a database of all serial numbers that I could check against?Thanks for any help you could provide.

I trying to have all icomming traffic in from one IPS and the other as the fail over. I have all going out fine but incoming always uses the backup IPS which is a slower speed. What is missing?router bgp 99999 no synchronization bgp log-neighbor-chan...

Hello, I am searching cisco website and also Google, but any of you know how to get bgp restrictive routing defined on Cisco GSR (so the customer gets ONLY a default route instead of the full routing table) in BGPThanks