cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

I have a 3845 that we just found, it doesnt have a flash card installed so when it bootsup it goes to rommonrommon 7 > resetSystem Bootstrap, Version 12.3(11r)T2, RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc1)Technical Support: http://www.cisco.com/techsupportCopyright (c) ...

I must be hallucinating or something. Where are the commands ip pim dense-mode and ip pim sparse-mode and ip pim sparse-dense-mode in the Command Refs?Kevin DorrellLuxembourg

Hello,We bought Aironet 1410 Wireless Bridge ( AIR-BR1410A-A-K9 ) but this product does not suitable to our project, actually we need Aironet 1410 Wireless Bridge N Type ( AIR-BR1410A-A-K9-N ) Does Cisco has any interface converter to N Tpye?(We cann...

My organisation is implementing a secondary ISP link (4Mb) to coexist with our primary ISP link (10Mb).The powers above would like to make use of the 4Mb link rather than have it sit there purely for redundancy.We are undergoing the process of reques...

Hi all,When I installed new GLC-LH-SM to card WS-X6724-SFP on sw 6509, the switch disabled interface and gave an error message: "%PM_SCP-SP-3-TRANSCEIVER_BAD_EEPROM: Integrity check on transceiver in LAN port 1/20 failed: bad key".It also had the sam...

Hi allIn ospf process,they require inject a default route to area 4, should i configurate the area 4 is a stub or totally stub area?one more a question:if i wanna an area in ospf process can only receive the inter-area route and must not receive the...

hi , everybody please help me in cause,in my school has 2 adsl [dynamic IP from ISP] i connect 2 line into my router [R1841+2WIC-ADSL] my config in file. if 2 link is normal, everything is good butin case when link 1 down, service in route-map on lin...

sweetpigy by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I have been stuck with NAT problem. It gives me a error my ASA. like thisNo translation group found for icmp src fugen-dmz:172.16.2.253 dst outside:4.2.2.2 (type 8, code 0)These hosts are coming from interface etherent0/3 (named as fg-idsys) o...

caliber01 by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyone not sure if this is the right place to put this but I have a BGP statement that I'm trying to understand..it is as follows:neighbor VNET filter-list 17 outip as-path access-list 17 permit ^[0-9]+$ip as-path access-list 17 permit ^$what is...

wgranada1 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I cannot enter this configuration for new multilink ppp T-1:interf multlink 1 ip addr n.n.n.n n.n.n.n .. ppp multlink group 1int s0 ppp multlink group 1The "multlink group 1" syntax is rejected, interface mult 1 is always down/down, and interface vir...

cshirkoff by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

1. what doest ip classless command do?2. what would be one of the down sides of upgrading a network composed of Cisco 2500 to OSPF?

HiA client has asked for 'shadow MPLS port" for their DR site. This query is not very clear. following is the scenario:They have two service provides (VPN). They want to have links from both service providers (they will be primary at some locations a...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card