cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

In my Cisco Firepower, I have set a NAT rule inside->outside that use my internal and external ip of my internal mail system. That work fine, I receive mail, and I can connect to it from outside our office, but when I send a mail, it seem to use the ...

Resolved! Why BGP need IGP?

Hi Guys, just wanted to know why BGP need IGP like ospf , eigrp etc. ? also, if BGP already have a lot of attributes in selecting best path, why is it that i still see (IGP like) ospf cost or isis cost used together with BGP? (see attached picture fo...

ricaela by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guysif I have a wan with say 100 routers on an MPLS network using gre tunnels and using OSPF, how would you recommend the design, would you just put the whole lot in area 0? what if there were more routers?if not what other options would there be?...

Resolved! Licensing

Hi,i bought a C1111-4P for personal use. It means, no smart licensing enabled, but the router is on Version 16.9 > traditional licensing is available. Now i would buy the SL-1100-4P-SEC and SL-1100-4P-APP licenses. Can i activate on it? If they are a...

murmucka by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a 4331 router and I'm trying to add a username and password. The password has "$" and the router removes that character as well as the one after. Below is an example of the command I'm using and even though it shows up when I do a "sh run" it ...

neelw1870 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! MPLS VPN

MPLS VPNHi Guys, i was learning the mpls vpn~R8 loopback ping to R2 loopback was successful ~ My Question is why im using traceroute from R8 loopback to R2 loopback, the 192.168.45.2 is missing ?MPLS TRACEROUTE

1637051846319.png MPLS VPN Traceroute.png

Hi All, ASR OTV has been working for all the VLANS we have for a few years now. We have 2 edge devices for each DC - AED is even & odd vlan load-balanced as standard for active.A new vlan added recently is getting this one of the DC sites (the other ...