cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

the router fails to boot, it start and give me the below exceotion message with no code. is this a software or hardware failure?it stops/fails before you can break and change the config!System Bootstrap, Version 11.0(10c), SOFTWARECopyright (c) 1986...

amays3 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi. I need to ask you for a help and advice. I have got a problem with running my router 1812 with two IPS's ;(. First one is configured as a static IP (f.e. 1.1.1.1) and connected to FE0, the second one is configured as PPPoE and static IP address (...

Hello all !!! I having this strange issue and I am reaching out for help !!!I just rolled out a new application and it's running on a Windows 2003 server located at the data center in Ca. And it's working perfectly normal for users at all remote loca...

dtran by Level 6
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hopefully this is a very simple question to answer.I am using IOS ver 12.4(10b) on a 3640 router with a NM-8A/S module. When I go into the interaface configuration mode for one of the serial interfaces I cannot use and do not see the "frame-relay" c...

rawacisco by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I am trying to create a multipoint VPN tunnel, with one core site and 3 other sites. I have a cisco 1801 in the core site, how do i create multiple tunnels on this? Thanks

Hi,I wanted to know better way to bundle/balance multiple frame Relay t1s.I am using IP CEF for now and here is my config:ip cef!interface Serial0/0 encapsulation frame-relay frame-relay lmi-type ansi!interface Serial0/0.1 multipoint bandwidth 768 ip...

We are going to migrate all of our private (internal) DMZs from our PIX 525s to our FWSMs that are in our "core" 6509s. Has anyone done something similar to this? I would like to know if I can use CSM to help me convert the PIX config to the FWSM c...

jfrodsham by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've got the following network topology:ISP>Cisco 1841>Secureworks IDS Box>Checkpoint Firewall>Internal routerI have one subnet assigned to my network. I needed a few IP addresses so I could install another network device from Bomgar. Unfortunately...

Does 2801 and 2811 supports IPSec VPN with Base IOS only, like 1812? From comparing tables it is not clear. Should I take Advanced image even for simple VPN, or it is intended for really advanced VPN - SSL, Enterprise etc.?

Hi All,As far as i can see with iBGP there are 2 options :-1. synchronization is enable and redistribution of BGP into the IGP2. no synchronization + every router (not just iBGP routers) part of a full mesh iBGPIf you take option 1 - the argument is...

fgleeson by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Unanswered Topics
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card