cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

heres the task at hand. i need to create an ibgp session between my 2 external routers through my internal/border firewalls. the setup isISP-A > WAN1> FW1><FW2 < WAN2 < ISP -B. my virutal setup worked fine but now the test production is having issues...

kejeusa by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Netpro's,Just wondering if anyone has had any experience with migrating X.25 presented on Satelcom MegaPac V devices to cisco?any advise or assistance would be appreciated.regards Adrian

aoshea by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We have two Cisco routers and one Fortigate Firewall on a single broadcast domain running OSPF with Totally Stubby.We found the metric of the routes originated by the Fortigate are seen in Cisco routers as with metric 101 as Type 2 LSA (intra-area...

Hi all,I have an issue with isdn ddr. I have a backup isdn enable by dialer watch; furthemore I have configured a dialer list to enable isdn to make a kind of isdn test with icmp to verify periodic connectivity.Here yo are my config:interface BRI0/1/...

cannone78 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi when i give the command sh flash in my router (7206) it gived the output "open device slot0 failed (no such device)" Is it any hardware error?thanks and regardsRajesh

Hi, we are adding 6 new remote offices on our WAN, these offices range from 20 users to 40 users, for all these 6 offices I was going to use 172.30.1.x\25 to 172.30.6.x\25. This gives each office a maximum of 126 IP's for future expansion.I was just...

whiteford by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hallo,I try to configure the 836, to work with the Cico VPN-Client.The client connects to the router from outside but my problem is that the nat from inside LAN to the internet is not working.here's a bit of log from nat:*Mar 6 23:48:02.585: NAT: ma...

We are running a MPLS network with 7 sites and a centralized Call Manager in our HQ. What is the recommended way to setup compression for FTP and/or other apps on our WAN routers (Cisco 2821's, 12.4.x). Will the compression affect the voice? Each ...

I have been informed that I can use one of the switch port in 871 to connect another WAN there. Is there any possibility I can actually use that for another or backup WAN connection if there is a way let me know a configuration link will be helpfull.

I'm currently in the process of planning an Exchange upgrade, and I'd like to use CCR (Cluster Continuous Replication) as a DR mechanism. It looks like I need to find a way to stretch a VLAN across the WAN. This sounds like a terribly painfull idea, ...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card