cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,on one Nexus I have one interface in global routing table (GRT). That interface is connection to GRT part of the network. There is EIGRP adjacency between Nexus and rest of GRT network. Another interface is in VRF and there is EIGRP adjacencies in...

zalu by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Testing with Loopback in a Pnet environment.     The routing of the Switch5 is set as below. ip route 2.2.2.2 255.255.255.255 192.168.1.2ip route 2.2.2.2 255.255.255.255 192.168.1.3 10Go!The other two routes were set to Default G/W at 192.168.1.1   ...

leonheart_0-1728524857203.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,Apologies for the not very specific subject title. Im working on a production system, which many mistakes have been made today with compounding hardware issues on top of it. Im very stress rn, will have to go back tomorrow to make sure my rever...

hayden by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We have a cisco 4221 router. When I try accessing its GUI page on https://192.168.10.1 its not letting me access that.What all I have tried and not working is as follows:Tried older version of firefox which supports TLS 1Tried fiddling with the fi...

Hello, Trying to lab up a scenario but having issues establishing BGP Peering. We have an iBGP Peering (same ASN) between RA and RB, they both directly connected and peering is fine. There is a router RC directly connected to RA using different ASN (...

ashb928 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,we are using the Cisco ASR1001-X as core router on our ISP network. For the management of the CPE I set up a TR-069 ACS server. For testing purposes I configured the ACS URL manually on the CPE, which works fine.However I'd like our ASR to pass th...

andy89 by Level 1
  • 15 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

HiHow do I check that all is ok with a Dialer Interface which is using Chap for authentication, is there any basic commands I can run to check all is ok, also I notice that the Dialer Interface dosent get an IP Address and never has but it does get a...

I would appreciate any help! I am working on "Getting Started with Cisco Packet Tracer. Deploying devices in the packet Tracer but keeps getting this error message.

MilezMontego_0-1728617626351.png
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card