cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

How can I use different local AS# for each VRF as we are trying to convert a Juniper MPLS network to use Cisco but their current Juniper routers has different local AS# per VRF and don't know if we can do that for IOS?Example:router bgp 2 bgp log-nei...

frank by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I would just like to verify to you guys if my prefix-list is correct. I am trying to filter 10.197.0.0/16 and longer prefixes from injecting to our network. Here's my configuration.ip prefix-list pin seq 10 deny 10.197.0.0/16 le 32ip prefix-list p...

jpl861 by Level 4
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm trying to get the most bandwidth out of my p to p T1 circuit. Is there any reason why I should keep running EIGRP? Will going static increase my bandwdth?

hunterc by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

What is the difference between the Level 7 and Level 15 access. if i configure one user as level 7 access and another as level 15. what are the extra features level 15 user can access.I dont find any commands that will not work for level 7 user.

Hello, I am trying to set up NetFlow on a 2851 router running version 12.4 (8a). I keep getting a message saying top talkers is not set up. Here are the commands that I have enteredconfig tip cefint ser0/0/0:0 ip flow ingress (I have also tri...

I puchase two cisco router to connect my two offices located in different cities.I also puchase dsl connection.how can I connect my two offices.how to setup the Ips address.thanks

i have to restrict the max data flow / max BW provided to the customer to the remote site through serial interface. can i control it with rate-limit input command on the Serial Interface itself on the customer router.

susheel.p by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have a cisco 837 just for my home internet (no vpn). I would like to add QoS for http, is this possible? My router hasn't got the nbar option, the IOS id nearly 13mb my router only has 12.2mb.

whiteford by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We have 2800 Series Router connected to internet with 1Mbps bandwidth.Our MRTG graph shows full utilization, is there a way to check which host on the network is doing upload.How to check upload traffic.....

I am sure this is an easy one but it had us stumped for a few days. We have numerous Konica Minotla print devices/MFP on a network which uses Cisco 3845 routers and 3560 switches. Periodically, the devices would drop off the network and not respond t...

ajsmith81 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have a Cisco 877 ADSL router setup in VPN mode and is working fine. The remote office has just had another network link put in to another remote comapany. It's just an ethernet cable for this other network. So my users need to continue to us...

whiteford by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes