cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,We plan to use CSS11500 series load balancer. We are having two identical servers which we need to load balance for client request. We are having only one client which will use these two servers. If we use only one server, we are facing some de...

Dear FriendsI have cisco router 2800, and I configure the fa0/1 interface with IP address 172.16.5.130/29 and from the Core Switch 6500 I configure the Gig interface with IP 172.16.5.132/29 as point to point connection but I cant ping any from both s...

Like to know about a router with high cpu capacity, memory and should be able to handle around 60mbps of total traffic at any time (in + out in all interface) Also should be able to have good capabilities of NAT, around 20000 ips to be natted. The ro...

Dear All,Just would like verify that if I enable per-packet sharing (by enabling: ip load-sharing per-packet and ip cef) at both serial interfaces, I know that it will effect all the outbound traffic as load-balancing, how about inbound traffic? wha...

trinawong by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,One of my client has raised a requirement of bundling 2xSTM-1s to achieve the throughput of more than 150Mbps.Please suggest, if MLPPP can be workedout on POS (OC-3 interfaces).Its an Cisco-GSR and Juniper Interoperablity case.

hi guys, i have router that is connected to 2 ISP's, the link to ISP1 is of 786 and that of ISP2 is 1 mb, due to some constraints we want the link to ISP1 to be primary and ISP2 to be backup, now normally it happens that there is some internal proble...

Dear sir,Iam having cisco cat lyst 4503 switch chasis with 3 slots my doubt is this switch is comes under catagiry L4 or L3and 3560 also l3 or l4plz give replyregardssrini

There is more to traceroute than meets the eye.We all know thta traceroute works by sending UDP packets with a TTL of 1, then a TTL of 2 etc., and watching for the ICMP TTL exceeded messages coming back.But there are a couple of things I didn't know ...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card