cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi Experts,I am just wondering why we can;t just do with "switchport mode trunk" but need to put "switchport trunk encapsulation dot1q" first before can do trunking on the port.Error:Command rejected: An interface whose trunk encapsulation is "Auto" ...

After having CC configured into the router, the connection is not able to fail over of 2 ATM links towards a Node after one of its interface have been "virtually" disabled.Show atm pvc 1/3132 show its status to be UP when it was suppose to be "Status...

geraldgoh by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a big problem. We have on our company 2 pix 515E version : 7.1.In one pix i have erased the flash memory with the command line : erase flash.When i tried to copy the old config, it told me an error message.Please help me how i do resolve th...

marza2006 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi,I have cisco 8140 router.The problem is that users can't go to the internet but from the router itself i can ping external ip address.I have the following routing p classlessip route 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 xxx.xxx.xxx.xxip route 10.0.0.0 255.0.0.0 172.30...

I setup a simple frame relay config between two routers in a lab and I can't get OSPF routes to populate the routing tables on each router. Everything worked fine when I wasn't using subinterfaces. The DCE side says up and up for both the physical in...

I have a Cisco 837 DSL router running as a site-to-site VPN, I was wondering what commands I would use to show, the current speed of the DSL line (downstream and upstream) and what the current bandwidth, cpu and memory usage is?I think the DSL would...

whiteford by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does anyone out there know what hardware to use to connect a 56k DDS line from AT&T to a Cisco Catalyst 2821? This router is replacing an older EOL router and I'm not sure what cards are supported that can be used to accomplish this task. Thanks in...

jnaglich by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi.I have some questions regarding attaching Cisco routers to an ADSL line.The situation is like this: at one remote office we have an ADSL over ISDN line and several users of which only one is using the line currently. Now they all have to be able t...

I have a service policy configured on a 2MB serial interface on a 2620, policy-map is as follows:policy-map queue class critical priority 204 set ip dscp ef class priority bandwidth percent 80 class class-default fair-queue random-detec...

Hello,I have my Edge router internal interface connected to a switch and also the firewalls external interface connected to the same vlan of the switch.I also have a wireless router connected to the same VLAN on the switch. The wireless router defaul...

HiWe are having CA unicenter spectrum NMS used for wan links monitering. We found that some links were flapping quite frequently over a perion of time. So we monitered the link for 12 hours but we did not see any interface resets in 12 hours. The...

Ok forgive me is this has been asked before. I have three sites the main one has a ASA5520 with a vpn tunnel to two other sites with asa 5505's. Now all works great however i now need to route traffice from one remote site to the other. what is a bes...

kkupiec by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi I was trying to tftp a new image to a 3845 I saw in the logs that the file was too big for the tftp server what tftp server can I use to tftp/ftp a 40 meg file to the router? Thank you in advance

wgranada1 by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card