cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

0 output errors, 0 collisions, 203 interface resetswhat causes these interface resets?this is a 2620 with a t1 wic. 16/64, At&t t1 encaps ppp.

adarst by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have GBIC Single Mode LX-LH GBIC at one end connected to 7206 router and BCM1250 at the other end connected to 7206 router. Will this support if an link is connected ? Because i'm facing a problem at one end(BCM1250) it is showing connected ...

mohanraj1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Wanting to set up some redundancy (I guess that is what you would call it) for my network. Basiclly co locate my servers... So if we happen to get hit ny a missle are something the network will redirect to my secondary location...Location A (Main Loc...

hello all,THE scenario is as follows.serial0- public ip (goes to internet)e0 - public ip / 248e1 - private ip (web server resides with IPwww)- we are hosting our own web server which resides on the e1 subnet. - The plan is to do a natting from one ...

I've one cisco 2821 with 251904K/10240K bytes of Ram and 125184K bytes of Flash and IOS c2800nm-entservicesk9-mz.123-14.T6. Last Aug 9th it got the following alarm. Is it important or it's not a big issue?*Aug 9 14:29:32: %ALIGN-3-SPURIOUS: Spurious...

In a practice test for CCNA exam 640-801, the correct answer given to a question re OSPF hop count limitation was that this is unlimited when OSPF is being used on a network. I am confused by this as there is an 8-bit TTL field in the IP datagram hea...

rossua994 by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I am trying to configure an 1841 router with an SHDSL modem card. The ISP has given us the routable IP address, subnet mask and gateway, but nothing else. They say we should be able to create a bridged connection from the SHDSL modem to fe 0/1....

romeoval1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I got an issue here, when I delete a VRF and add back an VRF with the same RD, I get this error message. I have removed every previous command already.Kindly advisedPE A(config)#ip vrf mpls_testAPE A(config-vrf)#rd 1234:12345% Cannot set RD, check...

noobieee7 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a Cisco 1812 with a c181x-advipservicesk9-mz.123-8.YI1.bin IOS, that is negotiating an internet pppoe connection through a bridge. It negotiates the public ip x.x.x.x, and in the router I have a route pointing the ip y.y.y.y to null0. When I t...

hi,We are facing problem or ISDN call detting dropped after exactly 20 seconds. The configurtaion was working ok , suddenly isdn calls in dropping. We have configured ISDN as aback up of serial line and we have published both interfaces in ospf pro...

Hi all,As we know, EIGRP default K values is K1=1, K2=0, K3=1, K4=0, K5=0. I found the default setting makes the metric unreadable. According the metrics is hard to know the hop count. I was considering to change the K values to K1=0, K2=0, K3=1, K4=...

flymen331 by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes