cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

When configuring OSPF on the CCNA Exam, which reverse mask is required? There is much documentation supporting the specific reverse subnet mask, and the standard classful reverse mask.

cmelancon by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear CommunityAfter added vlan 634 to CoreSwitch1 (CatOS6509), the ethernet channel ports on CoreSwitch1 were disabled due to errors (pls see the log below).CoreSwitch1>2007 Aug 08 10:29:31 AEST +10:00 %SPANTREE-2-CHNMISCFG: STP loop - channel 5/1-2 ...

Resolved! VLAN "routing"

Hi, I've got a 2611XM which needs to be able to "route" a vlan through itself. It's connected to a L3 hp procurve, which is passing vlan 7. I want to be able to pass traffic on vlan 7 through the 2611.I'm not sure this is entirely possible.Host1(vlan...

jcw009 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi there,I am trying to apply a service-policy in one of our trunk port. When ever i apply a policy called "service-policy input OFFICE" it removes the other line "mls qos trust dscp" which is found in the trunk for extending the QOS between the devi...

Resolved! PBR/route maps

I'm running into a weird situation here or at least I think I'm but anyways here is the situation. I have static route that points to a network called SNET and that is where the 168.162.128.0 subnet is being learned from, also I have a PBR that I ha...

wgranada1 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys.It is very hard to me to understand how the clocking in SDH works. I understand, when there is one shared clock to several elements, and all the elements are synchronized to this clock and to each other. But how the elements can be synchroniz...

galkiniii by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

This past weekend, our 7200 series router crashed hard twice. Even when we plugged a console cable in, we couldn't see anything. Rebooting solved the problem, but to do that, we had to have someone drive about two hours one way to do the rebooting. I...

uptccisco by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! BGP and PBR

Hi,enclosed the network config. we have three networks behind the BGP router. We let the BGP to find the best route for outbound traffice in router 1 (bgp router gateway).however, we must force one server always goes to "ISP A". the R1 config is foll...

leungcm by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,The last month or so we have had some issues with our 7200. All theprotocols(LDP,OSPF,sometimes BGP) appear to bounce with dead timersand the CPU goes up to 100%, weird thing is that it happens during off-peak hours (Sunday, early morning weekd...

ACL

Hi,I config the ACL as following:access-list 165 permit tcp any eq telnet anyhowever, we cannot telnet. what is missing? thanksBest regards

leungcm by Level 1
  • 20 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I?m running BGP using local-preference to determine the best route for each package (no weight is used). If I create a new route-map in one of my routers with the highest local preference pointing to one of my ISP (no other statements configured ...

erodrigue by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All,Right now we are using 3640 router with the following modules1.PRI2CE1B2.PRI1CE1U3.2FE2W with WIC2T4.SERIAL 8A/SWe are in replacing the router with 3845.If we replace the router what about the modules whether can we use exsisiting moduels wi...

What command is used to configure a router interface as a DHCP client, eg on an Ethernet LAN.Commands such as :-interface fa 0/1ip address 10.0.1.5 255.255.255.0configure a static address, but what commands will make the interface obtain an IP addres...

rossua994 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes