cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

I have 2 2811 routers with 1 T1 in each connecting to the main site. I'm running HSRP between the 2 routers and want to configure HSRP Object Tracking to track line protocol on the serial link so when the T1 goes down on the primary router, it will ...

I have a customer who is being natted by a static nat on a Cisco 3725. For some reason, ichat AV will not run through the nat. It will work without the nat, and it will work with a nat through a dsl router, but not with the IOS natting. Here is my ...

For doing DDR, the normal configuration we are using is this:-----------------------------------------------Standard configurationinterface BRI0 description isdn 073453545 no ip address encapsulation ppp no ip mroute-cache dialer rotary-group 1 isdn ...

I wanna buy a 7606s chassis with a sup32 engine. The question is whether SPA-IPSEC-SSC400-1 can run well in the 7606s with sup32? I can't find out the compatibility instruction in cisco web.ThanksSincerely

haijason by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm using the Cisco Software Advisor to try and find an IOS that will support my 2610 which is currently running v11.3. I entered all the info and I know how much Flash/DRAM I have but I'm confused about the 'Feature Set' option that you have to ent...

qbakies11 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We config the vpn but it does not work. following is the setting:crypto isakmp policy 10 hash md5 authentication pre-sharecrypto isakmp key cisco address x.x.x.xcrypto isakmp keepalive 30!!crypto ipsec transform-set myset esp-des esp-md5-hmac !cry...

leungcm by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am using Cacti to monitor my network. I have several 2801 routers that VPN into my corporate network where my Cacti server is located. When I try to load the 2801s into Cacti, it hangs. I restart my Cacti session and it looks like it has loaded ...

jfarrer by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI have a routing problem from a new subnet and vlan I have setup. The network setup is as follows:4006 layer 2 and 3 switch serving vlan 1 on LAN behind PIX. On this side of PIX we also have networks across WAN. On other side of PIX we have vpn ...