cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Dear sir,one of my customer is having 2621xm router and 2821 router in this 2621xm we have FXS module and 2821 we have fxo 2port module.my customer requirement is he was having icomm epabx i configurd both the routers and iam able to ring that fxs ph...

hi,I have 2 units of 7206VXR routers and 25 units of 6509 Catalyst switches in my datacenter with redundancies.But, spanning tree loop happened in the LAN causing the entire LAN to go down. Can I know how should I design the network to avoid this thi...

chris.lau by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Have a client that has a dsl connection. want to get a additional cable connection and have the router split the internet traffic to the cable, and all other to the dsl. what would be the best router/firewall setup?

cagfinan by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Sh ver output shows that the 2600 series router "uptime is 1 week, 16 hours, 59 minutes System returned to ROM by power-on...". Is there any command to show details of why/how the router lost power?Thanks.

saidfrh by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Creating ACL's

I have read that it is recommended to first create ACL's using a text editor on a PC, then copy and paste them into the router. What exactly is meant by this ? Does it mean use ftp from the router (or the PC) to transfer the text file from the PC to ...

rossua994 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Please can anyone advise whether ACL's defined on a router interface apply to traffic originating from that router, eg a ping command or routing update sent by the router. Or are ACL's only applicable to traffic coming from elsewhere, and being route...

rossua994 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Attempting to set up an ASA5505 to at&t dsl. PPPOE is not working. The debug pppoe is attached. Thanks for any help.

acomiskey by Level 10
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a 7206 router and I am trying to determine the correct DS3 banwidth from the serial interface .The configuration of the interface is as shown:interface Serial1/0 no ip address encapsulation frame-relay IETF ip route-cache flow load-interval 30...

folksi'm trying to set up a a GRE tunnel through a firewall but hitting some difficultiesi'm using loopback addresses at both ends and then an ip address per interfacei have routing between the two loopbacks and a trace from either to the other is hi...

What is the difference between a loopback address and a management vlan address? Why do I need both on one switch, aren't they both used for management of the switch and if so which one would be considered the actual switch address.

experts...1.I have read that join/prune message are sent periodically as keepalive in PIM-SM mode.Is that periodically sent on PIM-DM also,i dont see any reason for it,but just to know if anything such is there???also2. why is graft message sent???ca...

i established a small buisness network wired through wrt54gr router it work untill i shutdown system or after 24 hrs and requires complete removal of network and re-establishment before it is recognised again any sollution to this

kurt71224 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Company ordered the External AC power shelf for Cisco Catalyst switch 4510.But i am confusing here about the linking of both devices.Where to attach the Power Shelf in the Cisco 4510.Power shelf has two power inlet and one HOST INTERFACE. made by Tyc...