cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Dear friends,I have a pair of MWR-1941-DC router which has built in Y cable configuration. It has two E1. Now I want to multilink these two E1 so that they act as a single. So will you provide methe multilink configuration?Bikash

bikash_bd by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Sir, We config the vlan on 7301 router. however, it does not work. The config is following:---interface GigabitEthernet0/0 no ip address ip virtual-reassembly load-interval 30 duplex auto speed auto media-type rj45 no negotiation auto hold-queue...

leungcm by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

how many NM can be supported by 3845 router? I want it for CEoP testing. I need some module or combination of module for 3845 which can support more than 8T1 or more and does 3845 support the OC3 interface? I search it and found some CEM-NM-4T1E1 but...

dangal.43 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have a Pix 501 6.3 OS and wanted to know if it is possible to set up DynDNS so my domain name will be updated when the public ip address changes? I have a Linksys which has the feature but would prefer to use PIX for more control of outbound...

Darn. Imagine you have a network with hubs all over the place. Topology diagrams and labels on cables connected to the hubs are unreliable.How would you go about documenting and creating a diagram in this case? I have been trying to trace cable by ca...

news2010a by Level 3
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Working on a customer who is putting in a new DR site. This DR site will have redundant connections to all of their branches. The DR site will also have a redundant internet connection.The customer would like everyone to use the internet connection a...

Hi All,Can someone please confirm the difference between Slot0: and Disk0: on a 7206 router.I've always understood Slot0: to be the usual PCMCIA flash card that you can plug and unplug from the router. However, I am not certain what Disk0: is then? I...

Hi, just a little confusion..when i run the comand "show ip interface brief"i get the output ..Router#sh ip int briefInterface IP-Address OK? Method Status ProocolFastEthernet0/0 92.168.26.251 YES NVRAM up dow...

a.shaukat by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello! I have 3 routers. 2 of them are connected over frame relay and third router is used for backup. All 3 using eigrp and backup router is using static floating route to make backup. The problem is that ISDN stay connected when frame relay become ...

fisko by Level 1
  • 24 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes