cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

A user is using bidirectional multicast traffic with the same group ID in both directions.1. Is this a misuse of multicast?2. Any idea why would they want such a configuration?3. If we recommend them to not do it, what's the best alternative?

hank by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

My question is directed to 871 users. Is possible to configure ACL on logical VLAN interface's (SVI) (interface vlan) for traffic filtering between VLAN's. Let's imagine that every of four switch ports is in different VLAN - can I using ACL filter t...

maflak by Cisco Employee
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all,I'm having some diffuclty trying to setup our 831 to allow access to one of our systems via the Internet. I have attempted this with setting up NAT. I tried the following:ip nat source static tcp 172.16.1.16 2000 interface ethernet 0 2000Ju...

I am trying to configure an encrypted GRE tunnel between two routers connected via DSL. The tunnel interfaces are up up on both routers. I am not able to reliably PING the tunnel interface on the main router while I am connected to that router. I can...

Hi, I have a hub and spoke network with 200 spokes with EIGRP and suddenly one of them can not reach networks behind the Hub. The hub router and the spoke never lost the neighbors or networks. The only way to restore the spoke is changing the net...

fmadar by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dears Netpro!when we design a network for OSPF in wich case/situation we consider STUB/NSSA and so one?10xs

alsayed by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is this configuration correct for a data transfer from an E1 PRI!controller E1 1/0 framing NO-CRC4 pri-group timeslots 1-31!!interface Serial1/0:15 ip address 192.168.150.34 255.255.255.224 no cdp enable encapsulation ppp dialer idle-timeout 119 dia...

I have full T1's to my branch offices and originally the bandwidth on the router was set to various fract T1 speeds but I just changed them all to 1536 but there wasn't a noticeable diffence in performance. Is the Bandwidth command relevant and if it...

mrashby by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

When you redistribute routes between routing protocols you usually tag the routes redistributed using a route map. and then deny the tags on a redistibution back into the originating routing protocol. I tried doing this with BGP and noticed that the ...

tsalt by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a 3845. Interface Gig0/0. Everytime I boot up the router the interface is up/up, but there is no cable attached. I enter the command keepalives 10 and the interface goes down. I save my running config to startup. I verify, in my start-up, that...

Hi Experts!I have dome MRTG & I Created a cfg file VIA THIS COMMAND:perl cfgmaker ALI@10.10.10.254 --global "WorkDir: c:\www\mrtg" --output mrtg.cfg NOW Iwant to monitor the CPU The Temperature of the Access switches & CORE;WHAT The command should be...

alsayed by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Attempting the seemingly simple task of publishing ports 80 and 443 to a web server device on my LAN through a 1700 series.used the access-list permit...etc etc command and these items show up in the list of ACL entries, however, traffic doesn't seem...