cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

I have put two WIC-1DSU-T1-V2 modules into my 2651 and I am not able to configure them. A 'show diag' command shows the modules, part number, serial number, etc. I ran this configuration through the software advisor and it claimed that I could use ...

jfarrer by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Gday,I want to upgrade the ios on my 7206 router but I struggle to get authorisation to download from Cisco, can any one maybe give me advice? I have a basic cco id, but cant seem to get access, I purchase most of my devices of e-bay for my ccie lab,...

Kindly,have a look to the attached diagram! i have 2 wireless connection from 2 different ISPs(ISPA;ISPB)ISP A Terminate link at R1;ISPB Treminate link at R2;i want to achieve the following setup:if the first Link(ISPA)fail the second link (ISPB) TAK...

alsayed by Level 1
  • 27 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Access-list

Hello,I have a question about access list. I would like to allow only this network 64.18.0.0 mask 255.255.240.0 to relay smtp message to our router. How can I do it? ThanksAllow This >>>>64.18.0.0 mask 255.255.240.0 Our router IP is 172.16.20.10

tung by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I want to get a router to use with a cable modem that supports more than one IP address. I want to have two IP addresses. The reason for two IP addresses is to route an incoming connection for the same service to a specific server on the local area...

Hi,Trying to figure out what it does and if it will solve a problem with ISDN users not being able to dial in?At the moment analogue users are able to dial in and connect but the ISDN users get disconnected immediately. We make use of a windows auth ...

Hi,I have a problem with ISDN users not being able to dial in. They can dial in on analogue. On ISDN they get disconnected immediately. Failed auth.I created the user an account on the the router. Verifyin now works but it drops when it says " regist...

Hi all.I've got a scenario where there are 3 routers in a hub and spoke frame relay cloud.R1 is the hub and R5 and R6 the spokes.OSPF in the routing protocol.Multicast routing is enabled,R1 is the RP where R6 is the Mapping agent... so to make auto-r...

Hi ,My customer want do a load balance links between 02 ISPs (different AS), He will use 02 Cat 3560( but, 3560 does not support IBGP). I think use MHSRP(02 groups for load balance) and BGP for the external links. This solution will works ? Any sugge...

aamaral by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a 3560 . I have to create vlan for each tester and have dhcp server(windows) for this vlan where they can configure diff scopes..etd. is there any wizard that i use in network assistant ?? the ip phones in these vlans shoulb ne able to talk to...

Every since we've upgraded to 12.4(12), we've seen our T1 DSU V2 WIC cards go bad with a %SERVICE_MODULE-4-WICNOTREADY error message in the log file. I haven't had a single occurance at my 50 sites with V1 WICs but it happens sporadically with V2 WI...

I'm a bit confused about the best usage of a Null0 interface in my scenario and was wondering if someone could clear things up for me. I will be running bgp with 2 ISPs.I was under the impression that routing our network to the Null0 interface will e...

mhcraig by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm a novice and I'm trying to find the version of IOS software my routers are using, below I seem to see version 12.4(4)T4 and 12.3(8r)YI2, should they be the same:Cisco IOS Software, C870 Software (C870-ADVSECURITYK9-M), Version 12.4(4)T4, RELEASE ...

whiteford by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes