cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,My network topology is:I have firewall, 1 card connect to wireless network include 2 Cisco AIR 1100.1 card to my LAN and 1 card to the internet. In my LAN I have Cisco router 2811 that serve only my IP telephony. Once of every X days my router ...

idanlerer by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Voila ce que nous voulons:Mettre en place un lien de 155M avec un FAI externe via la Fibre Optique.Nous voudrons savoir le type de routeur ainsi que les modules qui lui sont n?cessaires pour pouvoir mettre en place ce lien.Merci de bien vouloir nous...

HI!What is the default between show run & show config?is it the same?or there is a different?10xsRegards

alsayed by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

router ospf 7router-id 192.168.250.9redistribute connected subnets tag 9network 172.16.9.0 0.0.0.255 area 0In the above config, what's the meanning of "tag 9" in redistribute cmd line?

v-tang by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HI EXPERT's!I Have Read the following on some linke provided by E.Amit in some Post:In this example, a customer is connected to an Internet service provider (ISP) by a T3 link. The ISP wants to rate limit transmissions from the customer to 15 Mbps of...

alsayed by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does Cisco 3800 routers support DS3 or T3 Technology. If not, What Cisco Router will support DS3 or T3 Card?Thanks,

abbas.ali by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have an 1821 router with VPN configured between two sites. On one of the routers i keep getting messages in Log file - "critical memory allocation of 65548 bytes failed from 0x400C615C, alignmet 32. When I do a show buffers the normal buffers, 15...

ednelson by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I cuurently have 2 T1 circuits and would like to have a single host only use 1 of these T1's and all other host on the second T1. In case of a failover i would like to have it failover to the other T1. Is this something that is possible to complet...

bhansen70 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good day;I'm trying to set up a BGP connection but the peers never connect. When I do a sh BGP neighbor I see No active TCP connection. I also ran a debug and get the following:Mar 16 16:35:02.512 UTC: BGP: 10.128.72.154 open active, local address 1...

wgranada1 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have 1 particular IP address that I can't remove in a standby group that contains at least 20 IPs. On the router that is in standby mode for that group, I can remove other IPs, but I can't remove this problematic VIP. Any suggestions? Oh yeah, I...

cralph by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I have an ISDN card in the router along with th one onboard, both are recongised fine but the issue is in the running config both show as Bri0, I have no way of configuring the ISDN card, ANY IDEAS?Config attached Thanks in advance