cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Dearsir, my isp given ethernet out put i connected one ce-500 on up link port iam getting internet and iam having 2811 router inthat having 2giga eth ports now i connected one port on ce-50024tt on router gf0/0 iwant to nat privateseries 192.168.1.1 ...

I want to access the remote host from the local office as well as local office and have internet access at the same time.can i do that using following solution?is it possible to establish gre tunnel between both the site and forwarding only private i...

I connect 2 routers via 2 wireless links. One primary, one backup link.The wireless devices block broadcast traffic, so I'm bound to use the "neighbor"command in order to have EIGRP packets been sent as unicast.In fact, this HAS been working before, ...

Luisinus by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi allif a network is running both rip and eigrp , if on eigrp "auto summarisation is there" . if router on that network get 2 routes from both rip and eigrp "ripgot = 150.24.5.0 " and eigrp get = 150.24.5.0 " case : 1 if rip was configured its admin...

Hi. We installed a cisco 7604 with basic configuration to give access to internet,but we're seen that there are problems downloading files. For example, we can connect but after few seconds it's freeze or just the connection is lost.Did we miss somet...

Greetings.I see all the new Routers have a max of 2 FE interfaces. Now my question is if there is any kind of FE interface module that can be added? What if I want to use a router to connect 4-5 different WAN's how should i operate?Do I have to use a...

Router has three interfaces.I have two interfaces connected to our extended WAN network. When one link fails I want NAT to remain active for our LAN network. WAN interfaces use OSPF. Is it possible to issue the "ip nat outside" command for both "WAN"...

why ospf have so many type ? for example, multi area, stub area, totally stub, NSSA What is the major purpose?Is it use to reduce the overhead, set multi area reduce overhead, set stub area to reduce more overhead and so on.

acbenny by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI'm looking for a recommendation on a suitable policy map configuration for connecting a 1200 series AP to a 3750, I was looking to see if I could police by flow so I could throttle bandwidth on connections coming from the AP.Looking on CCO and in ...

Hi,I want to redirect traffic from a host in our European network to a host in our US network. The routing table has a dedicated 2mb link to the US already installed, however I don't want to use this. I want to use a route map to set the next hop a...

Hi expert,As showed below, the FD(metric) is 5511936 and I try to calculate it by formula and get "10120000" . What's wrong ? why they are different ?2620#sh ip eigrp topology 172.20.1.4 255.255.255.252IP-EIGRP (AS 1): Topology entry for 172.20.1.4/3...

acbenny by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hidoes anybody have experience if a multihoming BGP (with full bgp table imported from upstream) is supported (in term of performance, etc) by Cisco 3825 ? Is it enough or do I need 72xx ? TksRic