cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

First of all thank you, this is the situation: I have 2 different ISP's, ISP 1 with IP block 64.x.x.x and ISP 2 with 65.x.x.x, I got a 3rd ISP that I would like to BGP peer and start advertising these 2 IP blocks via the 3rd ISP pipe, please see visi...

bbravo by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have attached a diagram of a proposed network.I need to route all VoIP traffic through R1, which is no problem.However, the client wants a failover solution so that if the serial link on R1 goes down, voice and data will fail over to R2. Conversely...

bregimand by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are in the proccess of dropping our T1's and replacing them with a fiber drop that has been installed in our building. I have been given the handoff from the ISP and have the router in hand.After "configuring" the router I am able to trace/ping/et...

mrblister by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HI EXPERTS!Kindly,have a look to the attached diagram;as well as to the Config provided from Devang! i have 2 wireless connection from 2 different ISPs(ISPA;ISPB)ISP A Terminate link at R1;ISPB Treminate link at R2;i want to achieve the following set...

alsayed by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am looking into improve my companies network performance, in term of resilience.We have one head office, one Data center and two-branch offices. At the Data center serves VoIP solution for all three sites (head office and 2-branch office).  At the...

musakazim by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm using a 6509 and need to enable frame-relay switching on the platform. However, after I set up the interface configuration, I canot find the "frame-relay route" command. I did enable "frame-relay switching" in the global configuration mode.Thanks...

Can I use any vendors TACACS server for authentication for Cisco routers and switches?If so, does anyone have any suggestions?Thanks,

Hi i need to change static association for a public ip to internal ip right now i have following statment.static (dmz,outside) 66.xx.xx.xx 192.168.50.91 netmask 255.255.255.255it needs to be changed to static (dmz,outside) 66.xx.xx.xx 192.168.51.14 ...

Resolved! vlan access-map

Hello:I have inherited a switch with the following vlan access-map configuration:vlan access-map vlan 12action forwardNo corresponding ACL anywhere else in the configuration.Do these statements actually do anything? Additionally, exactly what does t...

pdriscoll by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

When I use highest ip address of active interface as a Router-Id of the router if its active interface goes down then the router must reestablishing adjacency with other neighbor router or not. please clarify or provide helpful link.Thank in advanc...

weerapatr by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Unanswered Topics
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card