cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

can i forward the perticular revertelnet data from any of the async device to the perticular host using NAT/PAT?like one end having multiple async devices connected to router and other end is router connected with server so can i send the multiple re...

Hello, please explain to me what I should do upon encountering the following error message:CSCdx28409 CSM_VOICE-3-NOVDEVINFO:CSM null voice resource info Following error message received after running the system under voice stress for a long duratio...

Resolved! Netbios over IP

Hiya,Some customers would like to map network drives from one branch to another so I need to forward Netbios over IP. I would prefer not to enable bridging on every IP interface it hops across so would DLSW work?

I need to know how I can tell if my ISP or my Network is to be blamed for my Bandwidth maxing out. I have a 2811 connects to a 3560 switch. Bandwidth maxing out happens in the morning when everyone logs in at once.

HiI Have Cisco 3750 yesterday it was suddenly down in our Live network ... i dont know wht happen and now when i am going to chk it .. I think It IOS curropted becoz there is messg of IOS cupportion. i have pasted the Output of Sw, which got from i...

I want to design a VLSM scheme for the following IP subnet 139.72.64.0/23Is the below format a valid design139.72.64.0/28139.72.64.32/27139.72.64.64/27139.72.64.128/25&139.72.65.0/24Is it a valid schema which i can deploy at a single sitethanks in ad...

I've been asked to research overhauling aspects of our network. Namely the item I am researching is if traffic shaping needs to be applied on all interfaces or just the serial.Currently it is applied on both the serial and the gigabit etherent on a ...

ihost_tim by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

what does this command mean?snmp-server host 10.16.0.32 public tty frame-relay x25 isdn hsrp config entity bgp rsvp syslog rtr stun sdllc dspu rsrb dlsw bstun ipsec sdlc snmpspecifically the "dlsw" string?Thanks

policy-map My_policy class class_my_class priority 32 class class-default fair-queue shape average 64000If I write this policy as output of the pvc interface, Why not work? No change of the running config of the pvc. Does shape command works only ...

I am looking for some advice I will try to be as detailed as possible but I?m sure I will leave out something important. I work for a medium size web hosting company we currently have a /18 and Our network infrastructure is extremely flat, we get the...

amentges by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I need some help to understand if the following is possible and how it can be achieved:I have a % of traffic which I need to guarantee will be passed over a Frame Relay PVC, call it stream 1. The % of traffic could be classified with an ACL if req...

NAT

hi,i am trying to bind the perticular TTY line port number with NAT for reverse telnet... so is it possible?i tried it but it didnt work, but i want to make sure that it really possible or not...?i tried to use ip nat inside source static tcp 192.168...