Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! 3xT1 and MLPPP

Hello,We are bonding 3 T's with MLPPP on a 2811 router. I am looking for any information on MLPPP configuration. From my understating we aren't doing anything but bonding those 3 T's. Can anyone point me to some documentation or possible provide m...

bfrericks by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have noticed that it is common for my GRE tunnels to bounce a few times after a power cycle with two log messages that are repeated several times:%DUAL-5-NBRCHANGE: IP-EIGRP(0) 1: Neighbor X.X.X.X (Tunnel1) is down: holding time expired%DUAL-5...

mnewnam06 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a Router connected to a TACLANE encryption device (router-to-taclane remote taclane-to-router). The TACLANEs setup VPN tunnels between each end point. Does this meant that using Router GRE tunnels prior to TACLANE VPN not a possible design...

csmiler by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have serveral AS5350 routers serving PRIs from serveral Telcos. Recently I was tasked to bring up several PRIs from a CLEC. The CLEC breaks out a DS3, which is handed off to two other carriers before we get it. The last carrier breaks it out int...

jimb by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have to configure my 870 router for bridged ADSL. I managed to configure it for pure bridging, but I would like to use IRB. This implies that I should improve my knowledge of IOS. I looked at this article:http://www.cisco.com/en/US/tech/tk175/tk15/...

Good dayI try limit pppoe client trafic to 64000 with rate limit and trafic shape method but client has throuput trafic 300kbps more than 64kbps.AAA radius keyword configuration:Cisco-AVPair = "lcp:interface-config#1=traffic-shape rate 64000 3200",or...

Hi, my customer want to install a CISCO3845 with two NM-1A-E3 and IOS SP Services.Could you tell me if is possible to do load balancing between this two E3 links ? Have you and example ?Regards,

davidsr by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am running a Cisco 3725 Router with 12.3(17a) IPBASE and want to know if there is a way I can get the IPSec version of this software or a newer version. I saw an area in support where I can download it, but was not sure if I had to pay for it. Ca...

Does catalyst 6500 do all the functions which network infrastructure requires?? Then there is no need of router & firewall?? What is recommended?

HiI'm a little confused with these five options, and wondering if someone could help me to clarify them.I read in a book and it says there are five modes as follows:1) Broadcast (Cisco Extension)2) non-Broadcast (RFC-compliant mode)3) Point-to-multip...

omal by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Unanswered Topics
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card