cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

On a 515E Pix, with restricted license and 32MB of RAM, do I need to buy an Unrestricted license before upgrading this Pix to 128MB of Ram?Or can I just buy the 128MB RAM memory and install it on this Pix without the need of buying an Unrestricted li...

insccisco by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Pros,Got a network with 2 WAN Routers and a LAN. Users across LAN need to access a server in my LAN with IP Address 10.30.247.101.The users in WAN already have the subnet in their local LAN (overlapping) and thats the reason NAT is implemented.Now...

pratik.rb by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a 515E and I noticed it has a card with an RJ45 port in it. Looks to me like a Network Card (those network cards we find in the PCs)Can anyone please tell me what this card is? By the way, nothing is plugged in itthanks

insccisco by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,i inserted a new PVDM2-24DM into a ISR3845 (IOS 12.4.10a feature-set IP-Base).I got following questions:- Is there a firmware onboard on a new module ?- When i like to upgrade the firmware; where i find the firmware on the CCO to download the acco...

gerbers by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

router-map name permit 10match ip address 10access-list 10 permit X.Y.Zrouter-map name permit 10match ip address 10access-list 10 deny X.Y.Zrouter-map name deny 10match ip address 10access-list 10 permit X.Y.ZHere route-map is deny but access-list is...

Hi, can you help me on this?Question:If the command below is issued on the s0/0 interface, what is the correct behavior.router(config-if)#ip tcp header-compression passivea)The router will only compress outgoing TCP packets if incomingTCP packets on ...

news2010a by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi TherePlease helpIn one of our costumer location we have a complicated scenario; the site is in a desert and no physical land lines available, therefore TELCO have agreed with FSO technology to provide 2 MBPS lease line and there will be three sepa...

shijasm by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi dear all,I have tree seprate tunnels to three braches.How can I make these three tunnel as a backup of eachother?For example if the first tunnel fails the second one cames up and so onregards

emadehsan by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,one of my client is facing problem in module 2 of 4506 switch with supIV(image is cat4000-i5k91s-mz.122-20.EWA.bin). the logg file is attached. it gives:Nov 17 01:37:48.719: %C4K_GBICMAN-3-S2WERROR: S2w bus error while looking for changed gbics on...

Hi, We are using Siemens SGSN, Siemens GGSN XP140 with Cisco 7613(Medium Size Configuration) with CPG3300. We have got two border gateways and two core routers connected to Cisco 7613 for internet traffic and WAP/MMS. We are going to integrate anoth...

i have cisco 2503 router........i just bought it from some one the problem is when i turn the router on it shows router(boot)> its goes to privalge modes and otehr mode but when i do show it soesnt show anything can some plz help me out is it a rx....

I'm looking for a config example for a 1720 router to do a simple network. The 1720 will be sitting between my core switch and the broadband router. All other PCs in the network will be attached to the core switch. Can anyone point me to a sample con...

I have an 1811W router that I recently configured with NAT mapping ports 80 & 143 on the public IP address to the web server on the private network. If I try to access the mail server or IMAP email from a PC on the LAN using the domain name for the ...

jtncarol by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a point to point T1 between two cisco 2800 routers. Bellsouth admitted the circuit had breaks in it. They tested the line for 8 hours and traced the circuit back and repaired the line. But I still get line protocol as being down. I configu...