cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi there, can you clarify this:I am not sure whether the answer below is correct:"Which of the following routed protocolscan be used in dial-up networking?"a)TCP/IPb)NETBeuic)OSPFd)IPX/SPXe)IGRPFor me, a) and d) are correct. As far as I know, NetBeui...

news2010a by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We were having CPU load issues with our pair of core routers, both 7206VXR/NPE-G1's and after some research decided we would simply upgrade them to NPE-G2's. We did so but the vendor shipped them with blank CF cards, so I downloaded an image from ci...

rkahle by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi:I have and old 3548-XL, I dont known why but it became to send some messages in the log.RAM Access Frame from non-ram access portRAM Access FramertRAM Access Frame from non-ram access portRAM Access FraportRAM Access Frame from non-ram access port...

Hi Expert's!i need to understand Some Thing;waht is the difference between the Various access-list:named access-list! Remarque access-list!????10xs

alsayed by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All,We are planning to do Eigrp load balancing between three locationsPreviously we have direct connection between location1 PPP via DDN line T1 128kbps and location2We are using Cisco 1721 With Eigrp protocol redistribution of Rip V2Now we wan...

Hi,Do we option in tracert ( or any other command on cisco router or command prompt of windows machine or on any unix based machine ) which will tell us the entering interface of hop device and also the exit interface or the devce.Thanks Subodh

dear allif i am going to redistribute a routing protocol into eigrp, and i have a delay metric of 2ms how i am going to insert it in the redistribution command the dealy of the interface is a unit of 10-micros second as cisco tell, please help

sadam2006 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Our company bought another 6509 switch and like to implement HSRP at our 2 core switches, I setup a test lab before configuring it on our real network. Please take a look at our network topology as attached: We have 2 routers which are used for WAN c...

i'm doing 1st term of a 2 year IT program where i'm going to do my concentration in networking.i'm trying to design a network as follows:2 floor warehouse55 workstations3 serversnetwork backbone is fibre opticcommunication between servers is 1GB/s ov...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card