cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hi,???There is a requirement for??measuring exact data flow across interface.? As data in network will always have overheads with??it? ,? like protocol headers, etc .?can we measure? the exact data flow measurement excluding the protocol headers. Is...

amms68958 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can anyone shed some light on the quote below ?http://www.internetworkexpert.com/downloads/iewb-rs.sample.lab.pdf#search=%22unlike%20igmp%20static%20interface%20command%20when%20a%20router%20issues%20an%20IGMP%20join%22" Unlike the ip igmp static int...

QoS

I see drops on my PQ even. I don't see the queue utilization reaching 128 Kbps when there are drops. Beside the default queue does not drop anything..router1#sh policy-map int Hssi 1/0 Hssi1/0 Service-policy output: test1 Class-map: test2 (match...

Ahmede by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! BERT sync count

We have been testing a circuit and noticed that when the DSX1 BERT sync count increases then the DSX1 BERT k bits (last)goes back to Zero.Please could anybody explain what the DSX1 BERT sync count is, and what it means?

tsalt by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We have two PIX 515E firewalls working in HA mode.I wanted to configure telnet access to firewalls from outside interface.PIX version is 6.3(5)I kept PC outside to outside interfaces.PIX outside IP is 10.10.200.3, inside IP is 10.10.202.5 correspo...

Can any body let me know any good paper for cUDP Handshaking between two device and how Compression table forms ?Thanks in advance.

hi all,i have purchased one 1841 cisco router and WIC-1T card V.35 cable for a point to point leased line.but now the service provider is saying thers is no line available for this.and they are ready to give HDSL for this point to point purpose will ...