cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

On my Cisco Router's serial interface, I do a nmap from outside on the Internet. The result is:" Interesting ports on *.*.50.1:Not shown: 1676 closed portsPORT STATE SERVICE23/tcp filtered telnet135/tcp filtered msrpc1524/tcp filtered i...

fahim by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have 2 switches running 1GB dark fibre between sites (2 x 6748 switches) working. Currently one switch with SC SMF other with LC MMFattempting to connect to new replacement 6748 with 720B sup to other site switch running new LC MMF (so both sides w...

When you configure a 6to4 tunnel, you specify only the local IPv6 address, which has the local IPv4 address embedded in it. You do not have to specify the tunnel destination - that is done by recovering the IPv4 destination from bits 17 to 48 of the...

I got small problem , i was doing some configuration on lab , previsoly lab was working fine, now when i do " sh ip interface brief " i am getting method as " NVRAM" , i want to make to "manul", please anybody guide me , PE21#sh ip interface briefInt...

I have encountered an odd issue. I am unable to have a static routing inserted into the RIB on a router.exampleint gi0/0 ip address 10.10.1.2 255.255.255.0ip route 10.10.1.0 255.255.255.0 10.10.1.1router eigrp 2 redistribute static Notice that this ...

pallette by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

e1

Hi, im very thankful i saw this forum. Hope you could help me with my problem. Firt time configuring an e1 connection to a 2800 router, i was not able to bring it up to its peer router. Thanks

Greeting,We use IPsec tunnels to connect to all the remote sites. We just upgraded our bandwidth from 512 K to full T1 of the remote sites. We did not change any bandwidth statement on the interfaces, but all the users are experiencing better perform...

Hi all,I am teaching CCNA (semester 4- WAN Technologies).When I have lecture chapter 4- ISDN and DDR how to configure them between two or three remote sites. One of my students asked me Do we configure the T1 or E1 speed for the Internet speed? If no...

HelpHaving been presented with a cisco 2611XM to configure and haveing never touched a cisco router before, I'm having a few problems.The router will interface two seperate networks so people on one network can Remote Desktop into the other.I have se...

Hi all,Our network is a MPLS network and we can access all the sites without any issues. Since we have mobile users i configured PPTP in the head office router and its working fine. The issue is, after connecting the head office with PPTP i can acces...

Hi, I have a quick question: Is a controller t1 card compatible with a 1841 router? We've been trying to replace our old hardware, including controller cards, but in one instance, we found out we still need this setup. When we replace the old Cisco 2...

dlipcsey by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes