Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! Two ISP

Hi;i need to connect my internet router which is in front of PIX firewall to two ISP to achieve : 1) Redundancy 2) Load balancethe NAT is done by PIX, the following IP are taken from the ISP: ISP1 : 100.100.100.0/24 (serial 100.100.101.0/3...

w_basheer by Level 1
  • 24 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Our company owns a Cisco 2821 router. Doing an nmap scan on the router shows 2 open ports, TCP port 5060 and 1720. Can I stop the services listening on those ports? Any advice is appreciated.Thank you.

Hi,I'm trying to set up an 837. I have it working and can browse out to the internet. I'm having problems with incoming SMTP connections (fail;) and access from a specific site. The config is attached.Not only does the smtp incoming fail but when ...

dthornton by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

its av basic question.....what does gateway of last resort means........and in most of cases its not set....secondly......what is discontigoues networks....thanks in advance

Hello All:We currently have 2 - 3mb T1 bundles each running through their own identical firewall. 1 bundle is a RF wireless circuit and the other a standard frame relay bundle. I'm seeing the frame relay bundle simply bury the RF line as far as perfo...

dj214 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have read in CCNP curriculum that Cisco says :" Use prefix lists as an alternative to access lists with many BGP route filtering commands. The advantages of using prefix lists rather than access lists include the following : 1- Significant performa...

We have a router with a 256kb circuit going into an mpls cloud and are using frame-relay traffic shaping. Our current settings are cir=250000 and bc=2500. We are not running voip traffic over the circuit or doing any fragmenting. Is a bc of 2500 (Tc=...

pottebm by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! NAT & ACL's

Hi Guys, I have static and dynamic NAT setup un my router as well as inbound ACL's for two of my static NAT addresses(the ACL's are pointing to local address, not global)The question is, what process takes place first, NAT or Filtering?Thank you.Re...

Have an E1 in South America, carrier is presenting Coax pair - which is a slight problem in itself, but am having a hard time verifying if the E1 is 75 Ohms or 120 Ohms. Cisco used to make the cable CAB-E1-RJ45TWIN (75Ohm) or CAB-E1-TWINAX-3M (120Ohm...

Can i have MWAM redundacy with HSRP or GLBP on two differents Cisco 7600 with one MWAM Card installed on each equipment? I made some test one the same card in different processor and work fine, but now i would like know if possible the MWAM Processo...

garridoe1 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

IP tunnel that traverse an IPsec tunnel.I guess that might result in bogus packets?Sep 24 13:19:12.464 UTC: %CRYPTO-4-RECVD_PKT_INV_SPI: decaps: rec'd IPSEC packet has invalid spi for destaddr=x.x.x.2, prot=50, spi=0x7117FCD1(1897397457), srcaddr=x.x...

bjornarsb by Level 4
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have 2 ISPs terminating on 2 different routers with 2 links each (redundant). I have configured 2 HSRP groups for both ISPs. I want my PIX OS7 to be configured in a way that allow me to policy route traffic. I need to classify traffic in 2 groups, ...

Hi allWhat is the maximum switch fabric capacity that is available in 7206vxr model router.How much maximum should be there for 7206vxr router with 2 no of stm1/oc3 modules,2 no of channelized e1/pri modules and 2 spare slots.

Unanswered Topics
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card