cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Resolved! VLAN creep.

I have a Lan to Lan service connecting a remote office ( fiber metro area network) to our central office. I have the central office uplink switch port Te1/1/25 assigned to Vlan 242, the switch port at remote office does not have a VLAN assignment.  H...

cmatthias by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Trying to create a GRE tunnel between two routers that cross another network.I have the following configs on the routers, I can ping across the tunnel, everything seems to work until I try adding ospf.then I  the following error: FULL to DOWN, Neighb...

rtr config.GIF
scottshaw2 by Level 1
  • 30 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

for Auto-RP, we configure multiple candidate RPs to prevent single point of failure.what abt the Mapping Agent? Q1/ if MA is down, can the multicast still work?Q2/ do we need to configure multiple MAs as well?to configure MA on the same router as 2nd...

I have two ASNs registered under two different entities but belonging to my company. One ASN is in ARIN and the other one is in APNIC. I have recently signed up for co-location services with a Datacenter. I want to advertise both the ASNs and I know ...

nitaish by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I am running into some issues with my home network. I have gig internet from cox and the modem router combo they gave me isnt a great router. so i was trying to set up a layer 3 switch to act as an interim router and connect my own WAP to that ...

peyixaca by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All I am using Cisco CPE (current testing on EVE using vIOS) as IPoE (DHCP Client) to get IP address from BNG in the network. There are Two BNGs in the network (Stateless). In case of Failure to BNG1 request re-routed to BNG2. The lease-time is ar...

Hi Team, Im using ASR 903 router and trying to put MTU "(Config-if)# mtu 4470")on BDI however getting the below error "Interface BDI10 does not support user settable mtu. When im using "ip mtu 4470"  command is running under the BDI and showing when ...

Bhardwajp by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I'm having a bit of a trouble trying to configure an OSPF setup here on packet tracer. You can find my topology in the attachement Capture.PNG. What's happening is that my "BERLIN" labelled router just doesn't get any of the routes it's suppos...