cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hi guys, Needing some help with something that is just a little beyond me.Have a customer, who will have 2 BGP connections, one with us, one with another ISP. Customer has 2x 1811 routers to do this, one for each external connection. The idea is that...

Hi,I have a 877 using PPPoA with a /28 public network. For this example lets just say the network address is 217.10.10.0/28 and .7 is used as the GW. Heres a cut down config :!!crypto isakmp policy 10 encr 3des hash md5 authentication pre-share group...

I have two ISP's and want to have a primary and backup link. When the primary destination is not available I want to use the backup. I want to accomplish this by using the BGP weight statement (neighbor x.x.x.x weight ???). What is the default weight...

tiholden by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Fa0/1 on 3745

Hi All,I may have a need to place one of the fast ethernet ports into a specific vlan on my 3745, or rather this port needs to be a trunk. i am familiar with doing this on other devices, but for this device and this port i am clueless. is it even s...

rhltechie by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

good day,please how does CBAC works ? It is used for which kind of application ?what is difference between CBAC and reflexive access-list ?Regards.

our company is currently converting multiple branches to cisco devices. I got a little problem on one of the switch(3750), I can telnet and ping the switch from the router, but not from the management PC, when I compare the basic config handed by our...

amai_yuki by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a slight problem with the abovr.Basically I have the firewall turned off (I think) but everytime i send an email I get a ndr back saying 'You do not have permission to send to this recipient.'This happens almost straight away and its not getti...

12.3(17a) on a 3660...I have two T1's going to this router, one for sprint, one for AT&T. I want to have the main default route (for networks not learned thru bgp) going out sprint. If the sprint circuit fails i want a default route to take over goi...

srue by Level 7
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have two ISP providers sending me their default route. I need to set the weight on one of them so it's path is not being used. What is the command to make this happen? I don't want to use it in a route-map statement either. Only in the router bgp c...

tiholden by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I'm due to connect a 2nd WAN link to the same destination. The routers are 1601's and have a spare WIC slot which I'll furnish with a WIC-1T. We wish to either bundle the two links together or run load sharing across the two. Does anyone have a...

sw1 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All,Currently we have one gateway router(7206) which is having Internet Connectivity from ISP-A , We have second Internet link which is connected to Second router(1700) which in different Location.ISPA------- ROUTER1(7206)--------MICROWAVE------...

safe by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i configured frame-relay end-to-end keepalive between two routers (3841 & 2620XM) but when the subinterface on 2620 router go down the other side (3841) go down but after 1 minut back up... i need to to know why the interface back up?????