cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

i have a 3745 with a nm-hdv network module installed. the nm-hdv module currently has a vwic1mft-t1 which died last week and i want to replace the vwic1mft-t1 with vwic1dsu-t1. are they compatable?thanks in advance.

We have a 7606 with Sup 720 3BXL and IOS Version s72033-ipservicesk9_wan-mz.122-18.SXF3.bin running. As the device is doing BGP Peerings over a Ethernet connection we want to messure the Traffic to each AS using mac accounting and MRTG. Unfortunately...

huber by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

does anyone know how to enable HWIC slot on 2811 router? The card was recognized by router, however, I am getting "WIC module not supported/disabled in this slot" when I do "show diag 0". I tried on different HWIC slots. same thing... Any suggest...

peterhkim by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi everybodyI install this E1 module on 2821 but I see this crash info:Queued messages: 06:44:23 UTC Tue May 16 2006: Interrupt exception, CPU signal 22, PC = 0x0-Traceback= $0 : 00000000, AT : 00000000, v0 : 00000000, v1 : 00000000a0 : 00000000, a1 ...

I really want to apply some QoS and it seems fairly complex. I want to stop reading this stuff if I can't do it with my particular make/model of router/IOS. Where do I find the information about h/w and s/w requirements of QoS? Maybe someone can j...

snickered by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I have an 1814 cisco router, the telecom company has delivered to our company an ATM link, I would like some question with regard to the ATM since its my first time to deal with it:-1) what do I need to terminate my ATM link to my equipment?2)...

Hello all,Scenario : Our company is having ring of WAN links terminated on Cat 3750's...i.e. each of our 4 offices has 2 * 100 Mbps WAN links connected to the neighboring offices....RING - A to B , B to C , C to D and D to A and we use EIGRP on WAN...

SZ1 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HI!PS Have a look to this scenario:access switch.2 distribution switch2 core switch.I Need a link how can i implement and configure this scenario?how can i config the distr;the core;the stp to converge if a link failure?ur help its very much apprecia...

alsayed by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

from the backbone routers, what other command beside "show ip route" could we use if we want to know what is the real router an interface is connected ?help is greatly appreciated. thanks.

zaqtivi by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card