cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello   On the C111-8P router, I configured L2TP Server with IPSec.   When trying to connect, I get the following error: % FMANRP_ESS-4-FULLVAI: Session creation failed due to Full Virtual-Access Interfaces not being supported. Check that all applied...

Resolved! OSFP route filter

Hi all 192.168.1.0/24 is directly connected to gi0/0/2192.168.97.0/24 is directly connected to gi0/0/7 router ospf 1network 192.168.1.0 network 192.168.97.0 How do i prevent 192.168.1x from being advertised out of 192.168.97.x ? Thank you

SJ K by Level 5
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HelloWe have a Cisco 3900 acting as a CA Router we point the spokes to this router with the enrollment url command, on the spoke router I now see this error and when I do a show crypto pki cert verbose I dont see a certificate on the spokewhich is (S...

the objective in this project is to have all pc connected to the ISP and Internet server however, i have a problem on connecting pc's to the isp and internet server, and the PC 0 cant go wagga router either update : now i can ping each router to each...

JIAaaa by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am wondering what would be the best and inexpensive Cisco router and switch to use for my home. I want them to have the full current Cisco IOS CLI on it so I can practice and gain knowledge for my CCENT and beyond. I also want to use them for my ho...

WojinRina by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I have a NIM-VAB-A that doesn't seem to be working based on the following output, but I don't have an ADSL line to test it with yet. Here is the sh cont VDSL 0/1/0 output:Controller VDSL 0/1/0 is DOWNDaemon Status: TRAININGXTU-R (DS) XTU-C (US...

emuman100 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HI gurus, forgive me for asking what might be a silly question. i was testing bgp. what causes a backup route in bgp to not be showing in the bgp table/received routes but when i failover the link, this link comes in to the table/received routes. all...

Hello there community, Having a nice day ?I am new at this job and just got here at this company. I was given an assignment, so I'd really appreciate it if anyone can help out here. We have some ASR5K chassis, and we want to expand an internal networ...

Xavier2 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hi there,Thanks for reading.This is an extension of a recent query I had: IP SLA - TRACKING - ISPs. I have a new Internet circuit for my small network.  I have two hub sites in the private LAN with a core switch at each location.  The main site Exec ...