cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi guys, I am seeing this error below once in a while on my ISR4451 router. Anyone know what is the cause. Tried to google but could not find much info.Thanks. Oct 9 00:08:36.988 EDT: %IOSXE-3-PLATFORM:kernel: usb 1-1-port1: over-current condition O...

Jagan1976 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, it is my first time configuring a Nexus switch, and the first time I ran across terms such as VRF.I did some digging and I understood the concept.I need to configure a nexus switch (3048) and don't need to use VRFs.When I add static routes with t...

NickOz by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I would like your opinion on the BGP configuration of two full-views from the same operator. R1 has a full BGP session with AS174R2 has a full BGP session with AS174R3 has a full BGP session with AS6939All routers (R1 + R2 + R3 + R4) are full-m...

network

Hi folks,I have a use case to redistribute EIGRP learnt external routes into eBGP on N9k running ver 9.3.xI used a route-map for this, but nothing was learnt on the eBGP neighbor. When advertising the same eigrp learnt subnet via the Network command ...

Can someone help me understand this better., I'm clearly missing something. Why is the default MSS (536) so much smaller than the default MTU (1500)? I would expect them to have a difference of the 40 bytes to account for IP and TCP headers? What am ...

mlafflin by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, we turned up a new 40g link on an ASR 907 (which has been in place previously on a 903)  the OSPF and the interface came up with no issue, however once it was moved to use this path, the connections which were past this link on the OSPF links...

I am having issues with DNS resolutions from a switch connected to a gateway router. What's interesting is that I can ping from the switch just fine which shows me that there is connectivity to the internet however DNS resolutions don't work. I thoug...

BrunoVic by Level 1
  • 25 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have recently purchased a Cisco NM-T4 Serial Module for my 3620 Router and everything is A-Okay, but I have attmpted to remove the command "serial restart-delay 0" from all the serial interfaces by using "no serial restart-delay 0" command and save...

reb999000 by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is anybody in the process of deploying and using the 8300 series edge platforms. We were looking into these and just wanted to get some feedback. Are you using them for SDWAN or configuring them individually? Have you had any issues or just a great e...

So I was setting up a fresh Cisco 4331 ISR and changed the line vty 0 15 to have priv 15 and forgot to actually setup a username/password before unplugging the console cable. So fast forward about an hr's time after I got done configuring the switch ...

I have this configuration: event manager applet clear_nat_1event track 1 state any maxrun 40action 1.0 wait 35action 2.0 cli command "enable"action 3.0 cli command "clear ip nat trans *"action 4.0 syslog msg "WAN Failover, cleared NAT" I have the max...

Hello, I'm Matteo, I'm new in the forum and I'm from Italy.So, the question is in 2019 in boght this Cisco 1941 used, and I realize that it has VDSL module (EHWIC-VA-DSL-A), so now i want to use that with my VDSL line that I have with TIM (ex Telecom...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card