cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

I have a customer with a 1721 doing multilink ppp over 2 adsl lines in the UK. I'm trying to add QoS to his link but even though I have the policy created and added to the dialer0 interface and can see packets in each class, the interface never seems...

rcollier by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all,I have problem with Cisco 877 ADSL connection. sh version:Cisco IOS Software, C870 Software (C870-ADVSECURITYK9-M), Version 12.4(4)T1, RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc4)The problem is that when I try to get an IP address for the router (BVI 1) via DHCP...

jukkaholm by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I would like to better understand the different loopback commands on the controller of VWIC cards. I am troubleshooting line code violations on a T1 data circuit(with no slips) and worked with a CO tech to do initial troubleshooting.They used their T...

clagos by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a 1721 router, which is working fine however on the wic 1t card on the serial led i am seeing it as an amber light can anyone advise me what the amber light means. Should the light be green

tbarnett by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Can you give me some knowledge about Intelligent routers.Are there any routers currently in the world wide web which can do some additional tasks.for example :listening to a particular port for special type of packets and reacting differently depe...

Does anyone know why I might receive AAL5 length violation errors but not oversize SDU errors: MTU 4470 bytes, BW 3840 Kbit, DLY 20000 usec, reliability 255/255, txload 68/255, rxload 42/255 Encapsulation ATM 23035716 packets input, 10690163751...

I tried to upgrade IOS to c2600-js-mz.122-26b.bin on my 2610 router, and I added 2 commands:boot system flash c2600-js-mz.122-26b.binboot system flash: c2600-js-mz.122-26b.binand start to upgrade. But the router kept restarting after upgrading, then ...

Hi all:I have 3 three years old 2610 router,which include 1 ethernet port and 2 wic slot.Now I want to add another ethernet port,but can't find any moudule can fit my needs.Anybody has a idear?Thank you in advanded.

sip_james by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi. i have earlier post asking what router and switch to get. with the help, i got 1841 router with one t1 interface card and catalyst 500 for switch. i'm having problem with installing. right now i have one t1 point to point and one cable intern...

choisam77 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Folks, We have EIGRP running in our network. One of our remote offices uses internet connection from the head quarters. We have a PIX firewall and to the best my understanding it does not support Eigrp.So we are pointing our MSFCs at the core sw...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card