cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

topologycity1.......city2........city37200------3600-------7204 ..|. . ... .... . . . . . . .|7200-----------------7204city1......................city3Three campus network connect through T1s. Advice on loadbalancing traffic between city1 and city3. ...

westcare by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

My network are connected to 2 ISP´s using BGP (i have my own AS).How can i do efficient load balancing in incoming trafic ?I pretend to have the same load in both connections.In this moment i have one connection with much more load than the other (70...

jsousa by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good day, While troubleshooting, we look at interface state by "show interface". Please how the router calculate the reliability, the load and delay. If the reliabity is less than 255/255 what does it means ? Best regards.

I just want to confirm the statement as below.EIGRP exchanges routing information with the neighbors in the form of unicast packets whenever the neighbor command is configured for an interface. EIGRP will stop processing all multicast packets coming ...

ikizoo4 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I currently have a Cisco 7613 router with an OC-12 running into it. It's a Packet Over SONET frame relay connection to our ISP who handles the BGP on their end. We are upgrading to an OC-48 as well as adding an OC-48 card to the router and would like...

The company I work for has one carrier and OSPF Area 0 connecting our entire WAN together. We now have a Datacenter that's connected to Area 0 an has it's own Area of 10.They've brough in another carrier to provide highspeed links directly to the da...

xephael by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

As far as I know almost all the applications using multicast send data over UDP.But you could use instead TCP.If what I'm stating is true, how does the TCP acknowledge behave in this case? Does it go back to the multicast source?Please clarifyThanks!

I have a circuit that I am able to ping with pattern of 0's just fine, but when I ping with 1's I get about 95% packetloss. I have seen an issue with optioning problems on a DS1 when there was a B8ZS/AMI mismatch, but in that case I couldn't ping wit...

tomdavid1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi folks,Is it possible to populate both WIC slots with ENET cards? My router has a WIC-1ENET in slot 0 and I'd like to drive a new segment, but can't remember if there's any caveats or restictions (there doesn't seem to be any in the manuals, but ma...

a.whiting by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Anyone has any idea as to how many L2TP tunnels can a 1841 router terminate ? I am expecting about 500 users with each user pumping an average of 40 K at the max

Hello All:Have a 3660 with 3 T1 multilink line. Presently, have one internal subnet using this router for internet.Have FA0/1 10.0.2.1 with IP nat inside routing out 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 153.x.x.xThis is 2x segment gatewayThis is working fine.What I am tr...

js358 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card