cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

We have a new configuration in place that isn`t quite working properly. When failing over to the ISDN E1 from a serial lie, only one channel is brought up. I enclose what I believe to be the appropriate bits of config as I think it is likely a con...

reeces by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi. I have a problem. Last week a bought a Cisco 3620 router with 2x Ethernets and 2xToken rings. I had put a wic-1enet card from my cisco 1720 router to the 3620. It doesn't work with this interface. Waht is the problem? the cisco IOS verison is 12....

wojtix by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,can anyone explain (in as simple terms as possible!) about X21 and V24 standards? Essentially what I’m getting at is – when would you use X21 and why, and when would you use V24 and why?We have a number of existing leased lines to our remote offi...

mitchen by Level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I would like to multiplex data and switched-voice traffic over an E1, like allocating 6 time-slots of the E1 to data and the rest to calls.The calls are primarily coming from another E1 of an ISDN switch.Is this possible ? Thank you

joyride_us by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Common WAN Interfaces:1. What are the most common interfaces provided by service providers for voice and/or data? ATM, ISDN, FR, etc.? (T1 packetized for voice)2. If you had to pick one WAN router to accomodate a variety of interfaces, due to cons...

Hello all,I am learning as a student , router configuration commands.I am working at CCNP level however I need to know the command to increase my RTT.I need to hold the packets some more time at a particular interface so as to increase the RTT.Is the...

mrunal_47 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, Two 1841 routers are connected over 2 continents with an E1 line using VWIC-1MFT-G703 controllers. The subsciber likes to implement eigrp to route local and redistributed ip networks. Up to now I have static routes configured on the E1-link. Are ...

We are in the process of setting up a remote site. We are using BT to provide a point to point leased line and an ISDN30 PRI at both sites. Only 15 of the E1 channels will be enabled. We are using cisco 2800 routers with a single port serial wic ca...

reeces by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I want to ensure that HostA has connectivity with HostB. HostA and HostB areconnected via RouterA (RA) and RouterB (RB).HostA has ip an address 10.1.1.10/8 and connected to RA via his fastethernet interface 10.1.1.1/24.RA connected via its serial int...

I'm trying to configure the DHCP client lease time on a 2801 router and can't seem to find the correct command. I've tried searching the Cisco site and found a command that looked like it would do the job (ip dhcp client lease x x x), but when I tri...

short_bus by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card