cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all, We have a cisco 7206 that is running bgp with only 128M of DRAM.BGP routes are taking up to 100M of the memo and CPU is running 99%. can I upgraded DRAM on the 7206 to 256M ? will upgrading the DRAM fix the problem ? I have a handy 3660 with ...

I hope I got the right forum/topic here. I have something I need to work around. I have two Cisco routers divided by an OpenBSD firewall. The two routers will need to speak EIGRP.I was told this can be performed with a tunnel. I tried researching...

Guys,I have a strange question in which I cant seem to find an awnser to.Split Horizon, in DV IGPs state that you cannot advertised a route back (to a neighbor)through an interface in which it was learned.BGP is a Path Vector RP.If I was to learn NLR...

Dear all,I've got a problem with my MGX 8850 PXM card it keeps reloading givivng the follwoing error:######################################### SYSTEM ERROR 20022 5 -2141370680 65755 0 ##################################################################...

Hello,We have ordered one international T3 circuit. On one end it was delivered as a normal T3, over a 75 ohm coax, but on the other end will be delivered via an optical fiber, inside a STM-1/VC4. Can anybody enlight me what type of equipment we need...

yoeyblack by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI have a question about BGP & memory requirements: A router is being sent a large number of routes (for example, all the Internet route) but has an input filter only allowing about 10 routes in. Does the router require enough memory (& cpu) to ha...

All,I have an interesting question (i think). Diagram attached! and debugs in text file.We are using conditional advertsiements in BGP, so we have two sites (one AS, AS66666), site1 and site2, advertising via eBGP only their site specific prefixes, ...

I have GLBP running on 2 point-to-point T1s with a total of 4 routers, 2 on each end. It appears OSPF is not allowing the GLBP to load share because all traffic is going over 1 connection. How do you configure the routers to load share with OSPF enab...

chris by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,On the class map below:What would be the maximum bandwidth allowed for each subnet?What would be the maximum bandwidth allowed for each host in that subnet?Are all access-list (subnets) going to share 1M or each access-list (subnet) would get u...

mariowa by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, NetPros!I'm trying to design a fail-safe enterprise edge solution. Let me explain... We are using 2 7200 routers and 2 Ethernet connections onto 2 different ISPs.First requirement is if we are completely losing one of the routers, enterprise netw...

Kypamop by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes