cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

I have a 192.168.1.128/27 subnet and want to allow PC Anywhere,http,https ports for IPs 192.168.1.140-144 only. Can it be done in a single ACL entry or I need minimum ACEs to get it done ?Thanx,Praful

hi ,i am planning to deploy ipsec on my gateway routers throughout the network.but the problem is ,i have got 700+ locations and creating seperates keys and t sets for each and every location seperately (for leased as well as dialers) gonna be a tedi...

gauravm by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

What are the possible solution of exchanging dynamic routing information between two (or more) IP-VPN connected sites (with subsites)? And how is this configured? Is MBGP the answer ? Or is it possible to create a GRE tunnel and use EIGRP/OSPF?Any su...

Hello I have 3 routers in a hsrp group. If router 1 has priority 105, router 2 has 100 default, what will be the router 3 be? Should it be 96 instead of 95?So when router 1 WAN link fails (that's what we put a track standby on WAN serial interface)...

j.vong by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can anyone tell me the meaning of the interface command:ip rip advertise 15It is configured on various interfaces but it is not documented on CCO. Does it mean that RIP advertises routes every 15 seconds? the IOS version used is 12.2SX

ns by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, I wanted to upgrade ios from rommon mode on 2600 series . i tried by setting all tftp variables . but no result . ?pls advise me how do i set variables or any other workaround?rgds,RAJESH

Hello, I saw earlier message that this is a new feature to track the next hop reachability. I run into this exact scenario and would like to ask for help.My case is that I have a hub site with a ISP connection, so a internal WAN router on the secure...

j.vong by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have HSRP running fine between two 3725 routers and I only want a way to make the ethernet interface down when the serial interface is down.So that a core swich ,which these two ethernet interfaces are connected to,will route certain traffic to ano...

Hi,I would like to use GLBP between the 6509's with sup 720 instead of HSRP,As you guys know ,to implement GLBP the physical interface of the forwarder should support multiple MAC address.Can any one suggest how to find whether the physical interface...

Can I install SDM on my Cisco 1751, if I have IOS Version 12.2 (2)XH. If not, where I can get the upgrade. Do I have to pay for upgrading the IOS ?

chopra by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We had purchased this module to do channelized T3 to multiple remote T1 sites. I'm starting to think now that this module will not do channelized T3 (it is in a 3845 router). Am I right?

tomrayjr by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes