cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Customer are having cisco 2620 + wic-2t. Service provider said their NTU can support 4M link. Can the wic-2t manage to support? if not what is the alternalte solution to handle 4M link?

Hi all,I am kind of new here so I appologize in advance for any stupidity that I might say here. I am having problem with CISCO 836 configuration-I cannot get PPP connection to my ISP.We got sort of fixed IP address from our ISP, I got PVC numbers, u...

The particular error in question that was showing in the log of the 6509 for example:May 4 16:58:25: %PM_SCP-SP-6-LCP_FW_ERR_INFORM: Module 6 is experiencing the following error: LTL Parity error detected on Coil #0. May 4 16:58:25: %LINEPROTO-5-UPDO...

Resolved! Router selection

I need assistance in selecting a router that has the following interfaces.Qty (6) Ethernet all 10Base-T (2) LAN connections (2) Internet Connections (1) to WI-FI (802.11B) reciever (1) to Satellite TerminalQty (1) Analog for...

Djones11 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi !I am running into troubles in a multihomed BGP setup.(GRX Backbone - private network for mobile operators exchanging their GPRS roaming traffic)one link (Link1) is completely saturated (RX Load)- whereas the load of the other link (Link2) is near...

I have an IP-VPN BGP network. I have a CE router and PE router running eBGP.On teh CE router I have some static routes configured that are not appearing on the PE router, although the CE router says it is advertising them.Looking at the PE router BGP...

tsalt by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I've got a cisco 17xx router with a 2MB connection and some branch offices connected with VPN tunnels to this router.Since a few days we have some annoying delays.Since the router is the only device between the LAN and the internet, what commands ...

Hello everyoneI've a question.Router A is connected to B Router B is connected to CRouter C is connected to AUsing RIP i would like my router A to take route B to reach destination CIt should not use the obvious path A-C to reach C directly.Static ro...

fhameed21 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

helloI have a 2600/3600 router with 2 LAN interfaces. my customer told, we can bridge these 2 interfaces and logically make it as 1 interface on layer 3.. can this be done ? any configs ? how else can bridging be useful on routers ?

Dear AllI have cisco 1721 router with onr serial interface and two ethernet interface. My network is connected to one ethernet interface. Other ethernet interface is connected to VSAT. Serial interface is connected to ISP. Now I need to route my all ...

anand_vns by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

My H.O and B.O have Frame-Relay connection.Today the traffic became very slow.When I checked my H.O FR router, I saw that the serial subinterface is going up and down. So the FR PVC is also going to INACTIVE and ACTIVE.What can be the problem. Is thi...

riju by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a routed network, but I have a need to bridge two vlans together. What is the best method to do this? Here is a sample config I wrote, but I don't think it will work -jasonbegin hostname 3825 int ser0/0.1 point-to-point encap hdlc ip address...

jraarons by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes