cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,Let's take a simple scenario...A - R1 - R2 - R3 ... - Rn - BA is a client and B is a server and Rx are Cisco routers in between.Assuming that we have received a complaint just like this.A is not able to connect to B server on port UDP/1400 but abl...

I am planning a data center migration in which I'm installing a point to point DS3 between the two data centers. I want to extend my VLANs (i.e. broadcast domains) over the DS3 to create a transparent LAN. This would allow servers at both data center...

I know this will be a very simple question:I have a frac T-1 circuit (256k) that I am going to downgrade to a 56K circuit. Can I use the T-1 WIC or do I have to have a 56K WIC.

j-toates by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Guys,I working in a scenario for Bstun configuration.Have done all the configuration according to the cisco documents regarding Bstun, but still its not working.Please go through the attached file and give your expert comments.Regards,MAX

I have config one channelised E1 into different timeslots i.e 64K ,128K .When i give command to chk that particular Interface that time it show my only 50% available bandwidth onlyI am searching for remain 50% BW .If any one facing such probs pls le...

safe by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! QoS policy problem

I have a Cisco 2651 router with a 2Mb lease line to the ISP. It seems that whenever my users start downloading stuff - ISO images, all my interactive SSH sessions would be extremely slow. Therefore, I went through some of the QoS books and found that...

I would like to know how the spanning tree will work on the figure below.Which port will be placed in forward or block mode.I think I must use spanning-tree stack-port in the second track that connect the two slaves.If you have any experince with thi...

amin.amor by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have DSL and T1 installed on 1841 DSL network is 66.x.x.x and T1 network is 63.x.x.x I want to configure the router to share the load and also if one carrier goes down there will be no impact on traffic. How to create the policy based routing?Thank...

My Route is running BGP before I added an static route on the Router, I issue show ip route summary, Then it shows that there is 82 static routes.However, After I added an static route on the RouterI issue show ip route summary again, it still shows ...

6509_6509 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all cisco gurus, pls suggest something on the scenerio am trying to work on.Its complete static routing no routing protocol running....Router Y is connected to RouterA via ethernet0,router A is connected to router A1 with a 2Mbps serial link and R...

We have Implemented Policy Based Routing [ PBR ] on a Vlan Interface in Cisco 6500. In this PBR calls we have called an access-list as a matching Criteria .Now we are not getting any matches in the access-list but the packets are moving as per the P...